The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Key Lime Pie success!

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by MD_Boater, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MD_Boater

MD_Boater Super Member ECF Veteran

I just made up a quick 5ml batch of Key Lime Pie for my wife from page 79 of Paddymx's recipe book on the share drive. She has been asking me to make Key Lime Pie for her since the day I started. It came out wonderful! I just dripped some immediately after mixing and it is better than some of the KLP that I had bought for her in the past. The wife says she might like a little more lime in it, but I told her we were going to let it steep for a bit before we add anything. The only change that I made to the recipe was that I added 2 drops of saline to it for the salt.

I started getting worried as I was adding the cheesecake flavor to it. That stuff just smells terrible. It works really well in this recipe. I tried playing with it a couple of times before and it was absolutely horrible every time.

Thank you Paddymx and jfountain2 :thumbs:!

2. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    Its nice when its good !!!

I use the same recipie.....good stuff !!

3. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    Way to go....Good job.

4. bingo6104

bingo6104 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    NC
    I am trying to find that recipe as well, where is the drive at?

5. Moodyfisherman

Moodyfisherman Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2013
    City of Destiny, Wa
  6. MD_Boater

MD_Boater Super Member ECF Veteran

That's the place. It's in the TFA_Vendors_Recipes document. The page may have changed since the document has been updated.

7. JohnnyDill

JohnnyDill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Uranus
    Wow. This is a big database. I wonder if there are any recipes in there that are not in the DIY recipe area in here! :vapor:

• Like Like x 1
  8. joecil

joecil Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

As someone just getting into mixing my own, what is a Paddymx's recipe book and where does one find it?

9. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2013
    I peeked at that recipe (all TFA, 10% Key Lime, 5% Cheesecake Graham, 5% Cheesecake) to see how it compares to one I made up and enjoy. I use much lighter flavor, also TFA, 3% Key Lime and 3% Cheesecake Graham. They go really well together, mmm, and I like plenty of graham flavor. A drop or two of Coconut Candy is a tasty addition, too.

10. we2rcool

we2rcool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    Iowa, IA, USA
    We've been gonna give that one a go for a long time, but always passed due to the heavy flavorings... Do you use both cheesecakes @ 3%, or only the Cheesecake Graham?

11. WileECoyote

WileECoyote Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA, USA
    Just filled my KF up with it and am vaping it now. I have been making this one for a month or so and it is an ADV for me. I found that vaped at lower Voltage it is better. Seems burnt easy at higher Volts. :thumbs:

12. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2013
    I only use Cheesecake Graham. For some reason the plain Cheesecake makes my stomach turn a bit, so I got rid of that one. ;)

13. we2rcool

we2rcool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    Iowa, IA, USA
    Thankee kindly! 'Hope that's gonna be yet another one they discover has 'the nasties' in it! We'll give it a try next time we mix :)

14. jfountain2

jfountain2 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    United States

Your welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.