Status
Not open for further replies.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
hey guys kind of new here,i first started with the safe cig,v2cig ad now the kgo...i saw a grimm green video and wanted it so i got it,now i always have been intrested in the ego/tank since i first saw it..my ? is will the ego/cone atomizer fit on my kgo?..i tried posting this on the newbies thread but not to much help,hope u vets have an answer for me...here is the link of the kgo u can check out grimm green's video as well on this page..thnx in advance.

hoosierecigsupply.com

YouTube - ‪K-GO : DUAL COIL CARTOMIZERS‬‏

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I just got a KGO kit too, and I must say its my main PV now. I also got some 510 extensions so I could charge the batts on a regular 510 multi-charger. The KGO is an excellent device! Works very well with all cartos and attys I have tried, but I actually enjoy it the most with a new 3.2 ohm Boge carto. I'm more of a flavor fan than a high wattage fan, but even so, I get about 8 hours of heavy vaping on a charge with 2.0 ohm cartos. Considerably more with 3.2 ohm, of course. The KGO delivers up to 4.2V under load newly charged, unlike the eGo which is about 3.2 V. I got mine on sale from BreezeSmokes for $43, 2 batts, 2 cones, two excellent 510 attys, charger and carts. Highly recommended fat batt PV for a great price. I think you will be very happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread