Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Don't know if these have been posted yet. So far performing well.
5634f2f214d362633fed0a30138656a5.jpg

T4T3Z0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Brevard, NC, USA
I thought KidneyPuncher had that graph, but I had a quick look and couldn't find it. If you have a link, I would appreciate seeing it :)

ask and ye shall recieve 18650 Battery Tests
although the first graph from the original subohmcells were removed

"2/8/2014 - SubOhmCell update

It has come to our attention that certain parties are using the OLD SubOhmCell tests on our site to push the "new" SubOhmCell. We need to address this.

On Jan 2nd 2015, we received the "new" SubOhmCell along with another cell called "MJVB" to test. Clearly, the cell inside the SubOhmCell has been changed to a different cell than what we first tested in 2014. The "new" SubOhmCell" performs roughly in line with a Samsung INR 18650-25R.

Let me reiterate: In our tests, they DO NOT perform the same as the the SubOhmCells from 2014. Anyone using our old tests to sell these "new" SubOhmCells is misrepresenting what they have to sell. We've removed the graph for the old test from our site to avoid confusion"

Ive been looking for alternative batteries, ever since i've heard stories coutnerfeited sony vtcs. As for the "king of batteries" go sony vtcs was by far the front runner, by chose to dethrone themselves, for whatever reason, from the vape game. Im very pleased with samsung inr's for they perform quite equivalent to my sony vtc 4's. Keep in mind my sonys are almost a year old.

I also own mxjo 18650, which perform also well. But they dont last as long, compared to the Samsungs. However, I use em on my mech mods, because they do provide a harder initial hit, then the samsungs. I believe its due to the fact that mxjo have a 30A discharge, compared to the samsungs at 25A but what do I know.

I've seen those subohm batteries before at a vape shop. But when buying my new box mod, I decided to go with the Samsungs. Mainly due to word of mouth from other vapors, Samsung is a name brand, and were significantly cheaper.

My recommendation if deciding a new battery...let the dust settle. Overtime, a new "battery king" will reign supreme and only time will tell. But if you must get one now, I recommend the Samsung INR 25A. For harder hitters on mech mods, go with the Mxjo. Just my 2 cents...

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
ask and ye shall recieve 18650 Battery Tests

Thank you :)

although the first graph from the original subohmcells were removed

"2/8/2014 - SubOhmCell update

It has come to our attention that certain parties are using the OLD SubOhmCell tests on our site to push the "new" SubOhmCell. We need to address this.

On Jan 2nd 2015, we received the "new" SubOhmCell along with another cell called "MJVB" to test. Clearly, the cell inside the SubOhmCell has been changed to a different cell than what we first tested in 2014. The "new" SubOhmCell" performs roughly in line with a Samsung INR 18650-25R.

Let me reiterate: In our tests, they DO NOT perform the same as the the SubOhmCells from 2014. Anyone using our old tests to sell these "new" SubOhmCells is misrepresenting what they have to sell. We've removed the graph for the old test from our site to avoid confusion"

And this one of the reasons I don't buy re-wrapped batteries other than AW. They can change the battery at will and do not have to tell anyone they did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread