The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

KR808 Hybrid Color?

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by Nilius, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nilius

Nilius Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    CLE
    In this product description you can choose a Black, Silver or Hybrid battery. PureSmokers Ace
    Does anyone have a pic of the Hybrid battery? I want to see this thing

2. gasp

gasp Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Missouri
    the hybrid option just means you get one black and one silver battery in the kit.

3. Bluemoon_Funk

Bluemoon_Funk New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    CNY
    I just picked up the Ace Hybrid Kit about a month ago. What u get is 1 black battery and 1 silver battery.Im very happy with my purchase and think its a great deal..

4. gasp

gasp Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Missouri
    i'm pretty happy with mine too. works great :)

5. Nilius

Nilius Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    CLE
    oh, LOL. I suppose it makes sense now. I don't know how I missed that. Excited to see something new I suppose... :oops:

6. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2010
    Eastern WV
    I just got the black extended Ace battery. Paired with a black carto and it is a very slick looking device. I also really like the little PS logo on the batt, very classy looking.
    It took me exactly 10 days to go from "I want it to look exactly like an analog cigarette" to "I don't care as long as it's cool looking". :D

7. BrockJ

BrockJ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    I really like the Ace batts when I'm in a meeting all day. It's small and discrete.

I can take a bathroom break and sneak a couple of hits on the way. :)

I was suprised at the performance and run time considering I'm mainly on the HV or high MAH PV's/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.