Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
9ee0fb4f.jpg

684850d4.jpg

This thread is for the 5 Beta testers that posted their willingness to test our brand new HV Black Soft tip KR808D-1 Cartomizers.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I got mine in the mail today. Lucky for me that I called in sick to work, otherwise I would have had to wait until this evening to try these. :)

First impressions.... big cartos! I like the black soft caps. The threading was a little off, and didn't want to screw into the connector, but once I used a little brute force, that problem was solved. Filling was a breeze, as the filler really sucked the juice in. I didn't count the amount of drops, as I was using a pointy-tipped bottle from TV, and the drops come out small, but it took a little while to fill.

I am using it on my new GLV2 at the moment, and can report that these cartos like 5v. A quick, two second draw gives a lot of vapor, and doesn't hint at the burned taste that using a carto at too high a voltage will give. A longer draw will knock your socks off with vapor, but still no burned taste. The taste of the juice is right in line with what you would expect from a cartomizer.

So far so good!

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Trust me, if you saw my postal carrier, you'd know for a fact that there is no way she's smuggling sausage...

LMAO!!!!!!!! That's the first time I've heard it described as such. :laugh:

Going back to cartos, I'm really curios how they perform/hold up at 6V. Looking forward to the report.

I have a very strong suspicion these are the super long cartomizers I asked about 3-1/2 months ago in other threads, including: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/97880-super-long-cartos.html

People then seemed to think the threads would be close but wouldn't work, similar to what AngusATAT reported. The ones I inquired about were actually made for an E9, very close to a KR808D-1 thread wise (some said they were D2's).

If these are the same, kudos to you Ikenvape for being the 1st American supplier. Here's where I saw 'em: https://e-cig.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=550 Those guys had bad reports by ECF members so I was afraid to order from them. Now I know where I can get them in America.

If they're NOT the same, I want to try 'em anyway! Somebody please do a review!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread