KR808D1 ,,, help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky1

Feb 23, 2012
Lisbon,ohio
I have been vaping for about 8 years and always used the KR808D1 batteries and cartridges. I have been buying my supplies from "Halo". I always bought their "sub zero" juice and cartridges as I like a strong menthol. Lately they have discontuined all 808 batteries and cartridges. I am at a loss as to where to get them.
I can still buy the "sub zero" juice but if I have to change to another type of device I have no idea what to get.
Any help greatly appreciated, thank you nicky1

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
There's plenty of options to choose form on the market now at least, as there's been a resurgence of MTL.

Which is nice.

You've got Aspire with their Nautilus range of tanks.

Innokin with the Zenith and or Zlide tanks.

And Freemax is in the process of releasing the Fireluke 22, the 1.0 ohm and 1.5 ohm coils could be of interest to you.

So you can have a look at those and see what interests you from the newer selection as well, just so that you have options available.

nicky1

Feb 23, 2012
Lisbon,ohio
There's plenty of options to choose form on the market now at least, as there's been a resurgence of MTL.

Which is nice.

And Freemax is in the process of releasing the Fireluke 22, the 1.0 ohm and 1.5 ohm coils could be of interest to you.

So you can have a look at those and see what interests you from the newer selection as well, just so that you have options available.

nicky1

Feb 23, 2012
Lisbon,ohio

Which is nice.

Thank You so much:cool:

Reactions: Mordacai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread