Ended Innokin Giveaway ~ 45 great prizes for 21 lucky winners | Kroma, Zenith and ARES. Let's go!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

I know all of you have been waiting for this moment. Are you READY?

JP H. has won the GRAND PRIZE of innokin 'MTL FTW' Limited Edition collector’s case, congratulations!

Eric S. has won the first prize which contains a pair of Black & White Kroma-A and Zenith Platform kits and an ARES RTA, hooray!

Rafique R., Thomas and James M. have won the the second prize of a Kroma-A and Zenith Platform kit and an Ares RTA!

Jacob S., Angela B., Heidi B.W. and Bryan L. will receive a Kroma-A and Zenith kit by winning the third prize!

Winners have been contacted and will all receive their prizes soon.

Check out the list of final winners and all the lucky winners from the giveaway contest:

nACfe5L.jpg

D6KKZdW.jpg

We are also very honored to have Phil Bursado, one of the most respected vape reviewers and also one of the designers (with 'VapinGreek' Dimitris) of Innokin Zenith and Ares RTA MTL tank, to record a video congratulating all the winners in the Innokin March MTL giveaway:

The Innokin March MTL giveaway has been a huge success and we are very excited to join the ECF. THANK YOU to all the ECF members for your supports and your participance. We also appreciate the ECF team for their amazing effort for this amazing giveaway contest. Thank you all!

Drop by the Innokin Forum if you would like to talk with us about anything vape. Here's the link: Innokin Technology

Next up is the Innokin Proton 235W, more power, more functions, total control in an advanced design. Get ready.

Once again, congratulations to all lucky winners and thank you ECF members!

Vape on!

Last edited:

Shadowtao

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Over There
Thanks all.
I have been tossing my name into the ring, hoping for about 5 years now. Cool beans to win.
I was so overwhelmed i forgot to congratulate all winners and thank the Innovoke gang.
CONGRATULATION TO ALL WINNERS, THANK YOU INNOKIN!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
B89_Geburtstag204.gif

1471940788_1129.gif

To all of the 21 Winners
in the final drawing of the Innokin Giveaway

AND - Especially those ECF Members mentioned

congratulations-balloons.gif
JP H.

Eric S.

Rafique R., Thomas, & James M.

Jacob S., Angela B., Heidi B.W., & Bryan L.

cheerleader2.gif
cheerleader2.gif

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Also - A BIG HUGE . . .

d0b1074995a43838f56ecc5f23a0c657.jpg

To the Innokin team:

AND - The ECF Administration . . .

For continuing to provide these great giveaway contest and the opportunity to enter . . .​

stick_figure_thumbs_up_anim_md_wm.gif

.​

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Congratulations to all! I've emailed all of the lucky winners about their prizes, so if you happen to be one of them and stumble upon this message, check your email! Looking forward to hearing from you.

A big thank you to all who participated in our giveaway! It was a ton of fun, just like the huge Disrupter giveaway back in 2015. It's been a while and I'm glad to be back to ECF! Cheers everyone! Hope to see you at our forum :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread