Ended Innokin Giveaway ~ 45 great prizes for 21 lucky winners | Kroma, Zenith and ARES. Let's go!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Time

Moved On
Jan 4, 2018
www.imecig.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: incoherent

Badbr

Moved On
Mar 28, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1

HeidiB

Mar 14, 2018
I was very surprised to get my prize in the mail today. I did not even know it was shipped until my son came in and asked if he could open my package. I wasn't expecting a package was was shocked that it was from Innokin already. Got him juiced up and loving it already!! Thank you Innokin and ECF. This thing is tiny and so smooth! I'll have to watch out for my daughter because she loves it too.

I was very surprised to get my prize in the mail today. I did not even know it was shipped until my son came in and asked if he could open my package. I wasn't expecting a package was was shocked that it was from Innokin already. Got him juiced up and loving it already!! Thank you Innokin and ECF. This thing is tiny and so smooth! I'll have to watch out for my daughter because she loves it too.
You are very welcome Heidi! We are glad to hear that you love it. Vape on!:headbang:

Reactions: markfm

Skwij

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, Canada
FINAL WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

I know all of you have been waiting for this moment. Are you READY?

JP H. has won the GRAND PRIZE of Innokin 'MTL FTW' Limited Edition collector’s case, congratulations!

Eric S. has won the first prize which contains a pair of Black & White Kroma-A and Zenith Platform kits and an ARES RTA, hooray!

Rafique R., Thomas and James M. have won the the second prize of a Kroma-A and Zenith Platform kit and an Ares RTA!

Jacob S., Angela B., Heidi B.W. and Bryan L. will receive a Kroma-A and Zenith kit by winning the third prize!

Winners have been contacted and will all receive their prizes soon.

Check out the list of final winners and all the lucky winners from the giveaway contest:

nACfe5L.jpg

D6KKZdW.jpg

We are also very honored to have Phil Bursado, one of the most respected vape reviewers and also one of the designers (with 'VapinGreek' Dimitris) of Innokin Zenith and Ares RTA MTL tank, to record a video congratulating all the winners in the Innokin March MTL giveaway:

The Innokin March MTL giveaway has been a huge success and we are very excited to join the ECF. THANK YOU to all the ECF members for your supports and your participance. We also appreciate the ECF team for their amazing effort for this amazing giveaway contest. Thank you all!

Drop by the Innokin Forum if you would like to talk with us about anything vape. Here's the link: Innokin Technology

Next up is the Innokin Proton 235W, more power, more functions, total control in an advanced design. Get ready.

Once again, congratulations to all lucky winners and thank you ECF members!

Vape on!

Uhm, I'm actually in Canada (Caroline D)

Thanks for the contest! I love my Kroma kit!

Skwij

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Congratulations to all! I've emailed all of the lucky winners about their prizes, so if you happen to be one of them and stumble upon this message, check your email! Looking forward to hearing from you.

A big thank you to all who participated in our giveaway! It was a ton of fun, just like the huge Disrupter giveaway back in 2015. It's been a while and I'm glad to be back to ECF! Cheers everyone! Hope to see you at our forum :thumb:
Thanks so very much for the contest, and the support!

Reactions: gliz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread