Kudos and a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyknight

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
First off, just wanted to say Cloud 9 is great, ordered a couple more kayfun lite+ tanks and from the UK to Las Vegas, Nevada, USA in less than a week!

My question is, on my lite+ tanks I occasionally get leaking out the drip tip when filling. It looks like the chimney is misaligned with the hole in the top cap. The o-ring is where it should be but it just seems that the chimney is a hair too short. Could I just use the longer chimney to avoid this issue?

I guess the real question is how much longer is the long chimney versus the standard? Thanks.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
The chimney on the original Kayfun Lite Plus is designed to just touch the oring in the top cap. The extra long chimney isn't going to to work for you as it will protrude out of the top cap quite a bit in standard tank setup.

If you are noticing a misalignment it's quite possible you need to rethread the clear centre section back on. I've dropped my Kayfun a few times and it can dislodge the clear part and throw out the alignment on the top cap orings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread