Kuwako is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoscouter

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Missouri
Im guessing 25 bucks. I would say thats fair, it is saving me from buying a 150.00 pipe!!!

You are probably closer than me. I was thinking more about cost to build A hunk of injection molded plastic with some chrome trim, but this will be a relatively small run so cost of design and mold have to be amortized plus markups. Makes more sense when I think about it. I was thinking it might be priced similar to the Janty ego case and that was what my guess was based on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Its not that easy to do something like the Kuwako. It has to feel, and look right - but it also has to hold up to people shoving their batteries into it. It has to cater to alot of different types of batteries (copies, non copies, variations in diameter) - the chrome has to look real, or not be on there at all.

Trust me when i say that this Kuwako is the real deal - it might just be a nifty accessory, but it is genuinely a well thought out, well executed piece high end accessory.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I agree, plus I bit it's a great conversation piece when wanting to talk to the ladies!
Its not that easy to do something like the Kuwako. It has to feel, and look right - but it also has to hold up to people shoving their batteries into it. It has to cater to alot of different types of batteries (copies, non copies, variations in diameter) - the chrome has to look real, or not be on there at all.

Trust me when i say that this Kuwako is the real deal - it might just be a nifty accessory, but it is genuinely a well thought out, well executed piece high end accessory.

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
I agree, plus I bit it's a great conversation piece when wanting to talk to the ladies!
Also a great conversation piece for picking up women - your MMORPG character's equipment, how many horsepower you car has and how many women you could've had sex with if you wanted to.

I bet you'll get just as many women interested in Kuwako as in any of those subjects. :p

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
All women are attracted to good taste and elegant design, so of course it would be. :)

I want to be hiding in the shadows and listening to you admitting to your wife that you design objects which helps men picking up women :)
BTW, haven't heard: are you a proud father yet? Are congrats in order? And I don't mean the birth of Kuwako or NEO!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Fanifox: She knows how i design - how do you think i picked her up? =) And yes, we had a beautiful baby boy on the 28th of december!

Jason_in_nc: Depending on sales and popularity, we could consider making different models, but its too early to say now. Right now this is something we made to show our pipe loving customers that we didnt forget about them - it might not be a full blown pipe as many wanted, but it is the next best thing - a pipe, beautifully designed, on a working platform ( the Janty eGo, or the Janty NEO classic ).

pmos69: I am just happy to see you. :)

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Congatulations daddy! May your Christmas Baby have good fortune and joy!
He couldn't wait for the 5th of January, could he? :)

Have the sleepless nights started or yet? That's the only thing I don' t really miss from my daughter's babyhood!

thank you, nah he is not too bad when it comes to that, but it can be stressfull esp. near a launch date ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread