• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

L.A. Vapors???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Cool beans. I don't know many people who vape (yet), but some of my buds are jumping on the band wagon. One would think that with the terrors, restrictions and general dislike of cigs that more people would be vaping by now.

Keep reaching out. Who knows, this may grow.

K~

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
there have already been a few meetups - san diego, temecula, long beach, la mirada. we're about due for another ...

Cool, the two groups will only compliment each other as So. Cal is a big area and this new club would be more centralized to L.A. and hopefully meet a few times a month. Please let us know when the next So.Cal meet will take place and where so we can put it up on our Page. L.A. Vapers Club on Facebook also here when the site is up www.lavapersclub.com/

Last edited:

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
are we really the only people on the ecf that live in the area? Anyone want to meet up maybe? I mean I'm in ventura county but what ever, we can meet up half way.

We are getting things going very soon. We are organizing on Face Book for now. If you Face Book than go here for updates. We have 32 People interested so far on the page. Updates there soon. www.facebook.com/LAVAPERSCLUB

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
are we really the only people on the ecf that live in the area? Anyone want to meet up maybe? I mean I'm in ventura county but what ever, we can meet up half way.

Do you ever go to the Borderline? I'm there on occasion. Also PJ's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread