Status
Not open for further replies.

tsbrewers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
MN
www.facebook.com
I have been at this for a few weeks without analogs. I have not had any of the withdrawal symptoms that we are told to expect. And I find it a little odd. I was a fairly heavy smoker, about a pack and a half a day of marb. red 100's, am I just lucky or is it all going to hit me any second? I haven't had the coughs, pimples, really anything. Only thing is a sore throat for an hour or two occasionally.

Brew

tabithad

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Maine
I didn't have any symptoms either, I stopped wheezing when I laid down, could smell and taste sooooooooooo much better and that's pretty much about it. I was so obsessed with this website and my new toy that I didn't even notice that I was not smoking anymore and didn't crave nicotine on the 24mg level of juice...

One thing I have noticed though is pimples on my face. I never get them, but for the past 3 wks I have them. Some say that it's a side effect of quitting smoking.... I am not so sure, I am thinking it's a side effect from the vaping juice, it's oily...

Thoughts ??

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I just felt a bit off for a few days. Not ill, not coughing, no specific symptoms (except sore tongue from the nicotine in 100% PG liquid). I did restrict my vaping to about the same amount as I smoked - about 1.5 packs worth. I left the ecig in another room where I used to smoke so I didn't vape constantly.

I did over-nic myself once and got headache, rapid heartbeart and sort of yucky feeling.

Pneathery

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
Surfside Beach SC
That's a great thing I went from 3-5 packs a day to vamping overnight, and I felt like I had the flu. My skin HURT!!!! Bad coughing (but not as bad as my normal coughing) runny nose, did I mention the skin pain, if I touched my hair it hurt! Hind sight tells me that most of it was from not drinking enough water! Once I started downing water it all went away, the water also helped me cough up ALOT of schtuff as well, but the skin pain I think was directly related to the water. It was bad! I'm so glad you don't have any symptoms, keep up the good work!

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
I never really went through withdrawal like I did when I have tried quiting before. I went for one of those scams for a free e-cig I saw on TV. It would last for about an hour, then need charging. I couldn't quit with that. I smoked for 38 years and was up to 2 to 3 packs a day, so I basically smoked every single chance I could. Once I found the KR8, I never picked up another analog.
Since I have found the ECF, I have found so many other options to keep me busy and just never looked back.
Now don't get me wrong, I still have the subconscious urge to light up, but I just grab my PV and vape away.
Other than that, no symptoms. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread