Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Hang in there Asbestos. The early Polling Numbers look very good.

And Always remember the Immortal words of Eddie DeBartolo Jr.

"Show Me a Good Loser and I'll Show You a Loser."
funny...I grew up in Youngstown Ohio, about 1/2 mile from DeBartolo's office. He had a Cessna airplane parked out front.... there was always alot of buzz about that family. Fast forward 40 years and I found myself in a pre construction meeting with DeBartolo developement. Seems I tore 2 buildings down for Eddies son. Great company to do work for.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
funny...I grew up in Youngstown Ohio, about 1/2 mile from DeBartolo's office. He had a Cessna airplane parked out front.... there was always alot of buzz about that family. Fast forward 40 years and I found myself in a pre construction meeting with DeBartolo developement. Seems I tore 2 buildings down for Eddies son. Great company to do work for.

Yeah... I knew a Contractor that did some work for the 49er's back in the Montana/Hacksaw Reynolds/Lott era of 49er Dominance.

He said that Eddie DeBartolo Jr. was a Class Act. And when things went South on Him, and the 49ers Organization could have really put a Hurt on him Contract/Money-wise, Eddie step in and pretty much saved him. Even lined him up with More Work on the Peninsula when everything was completed.

BTW - I Don't know if Eddie Jr. ever vaped? But if He did, I bet he would have Used a NarDa.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Yeah... I knew a Contractor that did some work for the 49er's back in the Montana/Hacksaw Reynolds/Lott era of 49er Dominance.

He said that Eddie DeBartolo Jr. was a Class Act. And when things went South on Him, and the 49ers Organization could have really put a Hurt on him Contract/Money-wise, Eddie step in and pretty much saved him. Even lined him up with More Work on the Peninsula when everything was completed.

BTW - I Don't know if Eddie Jr. ever vaped? But if He did, I bet he would have Used a NarDa.
No way. The Narda sucks. He would've been using Mad Hatter. :lol:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Just for the record...there was never any debate whether the Entheon was a good RDA or not. It's a great RDA.

Yeah and at ~$10 for the clone I linked, it's really hard to beat. It ships with a solid 510 pin installed but comes with a squonk pin if OP ever decides to try squonking. It also comes with I think 3 810 drip tips and a 510 drip tip adapter. It does NOT come with any 510 drip tips. So if you want a 510 tip, you need to buy or supply your own.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I know I am late to the party but I am going go +1 for the Entheon (clone).

This is the one I have only cost $10.23 and I love it. Probably going to order a few more as spares. I use a Serpent SMM as my tank and this Entheon clone as my dripper.

That's the one I got. It's Not a Bad RDA. Not Bad at all.

I give the Edge on Flavor to the NarDa. And on Looks, I like the NarDa's Simple, Clean Lines. But the Entheon is a Very Good RDA all the way around.

• Agree
Reactions: Asbestos4004

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
That's the one I got. It's Not a Bad RDA. Not Bad at all.

I give the Edge on Flavor to the NarDa. And on Looks, I like the NarDa's Simple, Clean Lines. But the Entheon is a Very Good RDA all the way around.

Is their much difference between the NarDa / NarCa? I have a NarCa sitting in my mailbox I forgot to go grab today! ]:

Reactions: VapePro

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Is their much difference between the NarDa / NarCa? I have a NarCa sitting in my mailbox I forgot to go grab today! ]:

Hit-wise, the NarCa and the NarDa are very Similar.

Some say that the NarCa is Easier to build on then the NarDa. But I never really had any problems with building the NarDa. So I'm can't really say.

Either one, the NarCa or the NarDa puts out Great Flavor. And like on just about All Side Flow RDA's, how far Up/Down you place the Coil in the Deck changes the way it Hits. So it will take some Experimentation to see what You like the Best.

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
O man, yes! I want to get a recurve as well. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it here. From what it sounds like, it's one of the best RDAs that rocks a single coil out right now. 9 Best RDAs for Flavor and Clouds 2018 - Mega Vaper
Gotta say, that's probably the worst Top 9 list I've ever seen......just goes to show, people DO have different tastes. But yes, the Recurve is a good RDA

Cooperant

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2018
Hey Mandy_H. I don't agree with what you heard about the drop solo. With a suitable coil (and a low enough coil placement, very important for this one) I can close the airflow to 3/4 of one hole on either side. That makes for a really tight vape, near-MTL if you preheat a bit and have a big mouth. I prefer restrictive lung hits on this one. I find the airflow very accomodating. The drop solo is unique for the thickness of its barrel, you can 'drop' it without worries (the name works on so many levels :D).
My favourite is gonna be either the Etna or the Ctulhu 1928. Both single coil, great flavor MTL devices (the 1928 is also able to cross over into DL territory). They're both relatively easy to build on because of the post design. These are both pretty tiny, so you're gonna be limited to 24-28 gage 4-8 wrap coils (hence ''relatively easy", you're working with small sizes). Ideally your coil will be between 2-3 mm in diameter and spaved. Neither of these will break the bank at around 20 dollars/euros. These are my favourites because I prefer to mix my juices with very little flavourings and these devices really pump out the flavour because of their reduced chambers. Going towards a more open but still limited airflow, both the Wasp nano and the Recurve are solid perfirmers. The Recurve is expensive, but the airflow design is something special. My coils last at least a day longer without gunking up, because of the way the airflow hits the coil.
I looked up these Nar mods that were the source of so much heated debate. Their build quality looks very good, but they are both outdated (open screws, high side airflow) and expensive. Inspiring stuff for 2016, but you can get more for less right here at the end of 2018. I did order a pretty good knock-off to see what the fuss is about.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
My favs, in no order:

Psyclone Hadaly
Origen Little 16
Stumpy
Wotofo Nudge 22

And for big coils: Wotofo Recurve

I tried to love the Entheon but found it a bit more restrictive than my Hadalys.

I don't use or recommend the Pulse 22 anymore - mine are impossible to get apart. The barrels are all seized to the deck. I actually destroyed one trying to pull it apart with pliers.

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
Lately, the Citadel and the Salix have been getting the most attention around here. Both provide great flavor and smooth, quiet airflow. They're both quite leak resistant as well.
waiting for a Citadel to arrive, i have a good feeling about this one and am happy to see you like it

pasture

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2010
Mississippi
www.edufurniture.com
Hey everyone! I know my likes are gonna be different then yours but just curious as to your favorite single coil RDA? It could be built specifically for single or an RDA that's duel but Vapes well single! I guess I'm open to RTAs as well but I've never gotten into them, probably will at some point as I love the flavor of dripping but am forced to use tanks at time for convenience. I heard the Drop Solo is very airy or closed off, not much middle ground. I don't like airy but I don't want it tight enough to where I'm very restricted! I've been out of vaping for awhile so just love to get some opinions on what's out there!

I havent been in this forum in years and came to post this.
The Cthulu 1928 is the best RDA i have tried out of a few dozen for single coil/flavor focused RDAs.
Beats the derringer, Berserker, etc..

Not only the flavor but much easier to build, nice Bottom airflow with wide range of air control, juice capacity, and looks great on a mod.
VERY happy with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread