• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lately.... (Warning: Rantings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
Often quoted phrase. Is it true? It's like a private joke here.

Before the huge crackdown and our rules tightened, information used to be available in signatures. It could be as explicit as an URL.

Since no one is dumb enough to put information in their signature anymore, I don't see a harm in sharing this.

Well, even if someone is brave enough to do it, he'll be banned from sgvapers anyway.

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
^^^ That's why when I started on this forum, I felt dumb. Phrases like "got eyes, cannot see" , "open eyes big big". I still couldn't find what I was supposed to be looking for. It finally dawned on me. Yeah, I'm slow. But I was hoping against all hope to gain more information. I scoured ALL the posts and read thru each and every one. I was that desperate.

Hence, I hope that those just joining will not be confused by posters saying things to confuse / mislead them.

Thanks for the clarifications!

recon

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2012
SG
Before the huge crackdown and our rules tightened, information used to be available in signatures. It could be as explicit as an URL.

Since no one is dumb enough to put information in their signature anymore, I don't see a harm in sharing this.

Well, even if someone is brave enough to do it, he'll be banned from sgvapers anyway.

Yup, that was how i got my initial sources and their links. Now it seems that they have gone into hush hush and i don't even dare to contact them via the mail addresses for fear that the authorities might track me. Well, time to clock up my posts and get myself verified :)

Kryxwee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Eropagnis
Maybe it was because you were desperate that you missed out on the clues!

I totally understand that feeling when supplies become critically low.

^^^ That's why when I started on this forum, I felt dumb. Phrases like "got eyes, cannot see" , "open eyes big big". I still couldn't find what I was supposed to be looking for. It finally dawned on me. Yeah, I'm slow. But I was hoping against all hope to gain more information. I scoured ALL the posts and read thru each and every one. I was that desperate.

Hence, I hope that those just joining will not be confused by posters saying things to confuse / mislead them.

Thanks for the clarifications!

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
Maybe it was because you were desperate that you missed out on the clues!

I totally understand that feeling when supplies become critically low.

Nope. The clues were all gone by then. I was late by a couple of months.

Looking back, I should have realised the posts were made before the crap hit the fan. Hence " got eyes cannot see" did not and does not apply anymore. My own stupidity and desperation got the better of me.

Last edited:

junyap

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
SG
One of the biggest surprise when we started this forum was we never expected that it would grow so big, so fast. The main vision was to create a community where everyone shares mods, opinions and recipes. Back then, we were free to have gatherings and talk about experiences. Juices were given around freely to taste and enjoy. As the weeks passed by, we grew from 8 to 5x the number. Then came the trade, selling and everything just got out of hand.

We have always advised newbies to stick to smoking areas and understand non-smokers but these weren't followed. Supplies were abundant and there was minimal risk. So we got noticed and then came the big blow...and everything is history.

Just sharing my experience.

Mods, if this is sensitive, please delete my post.

Crixus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Autocratic State
Sounds like the golden age right there.

Because of the situation i always have been paranoid and have always at least 8 bottles of whatever juices i like or more.
Every part of my old clearomizers i keep,every spoilt mod i keep.Even the juice bottles i keep.All i will re purpose in time to come.

I feel like i'm living in the fallout 3 vapers version.Any scrap can be turned into something. :D

Schff

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Port Vila, VU
So much time and effort to prosecute vapers, but minimal initiative in curbing tobacco use. I've read the official releases, and can think of a few other reasons why myself - all cut no ice with me.

It's really a sad state of affairs that people who are proactively trying to improve their health status are forced to "fly under the radar" like this, so to speak.

In the meantime:
photo.jpg

:vapor:_|_:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread