Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
i gotta say after getting use to the toop button, i dont think i would like to go back to a side button.

That particular button... Well, looking at the pictures, I think it's the same horn switch used on the BB and the triple-v. - I love my rough stacks so much that I can't make myself send them in for the wired switch upgrade (don't want to be without them for a week or so), but my triple-v is a joy to use too. The feel is a little hard to describe, but it's sturdy - easy to depress but not too easy - has just the right tactile feel to it - and is incredibly reliable. I've never once pressed the button on my triple-v and had it not fire.

The button on it plus the ability to use tanks without an adapter ensured The Bolt a place on my "going to buy" list. The only negative I can see is that it takes a battery I don't already keep in my collection, and like others said in this thread, there's only one voltage option because of that battery size. Though, I would suppose that 14250s and a cardboard tube would probably work for 6.0v.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I'm with you guys on the higher v. Wish I never tried it sometimes! But I would still be smoking if I hadn't, thank you Maxi RS V1. Is this a mod that the Kick can be put in I wonder? Oh, stop wondering, don't try vv, may not go back from that either.

These do look like neat little mods though.

Nope, won't fit. The Kick requires an 18500 battery + an extra 15mm for the device....IOW space for an 18650. I'm using it in a RS Long Tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread