Latest Mod at MV-The Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sjkader,

We should have them in soon. My guess would be another week. The black extender actually looks pretty good with the red Bolt. Matches the black horn switch. Get a red/black drip tip and your stylin lol.

Took a picture of how it looks like.

20120110_100833.jpg

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I just received my bolt yesterday and so far I'm delighted with it.My concern is the switch.Does anyone know if it is easily replaced and with which one?As we all know,a switch used 16 hours a day will only last so long.

I don't have a bolt yet, but the switch looks like the same one used on the BB and the Triple-V. It's highly reliable.

Sjkader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Mellette, SD
Tanks! :blush: Shoulda coulda woulda read the other posts first...I'm just so frustrated with the waiting for everything I want to get in stock all at once.

I understand. I ordered a red one, with black extension. Figure I will order red extension when they have them in. Just couldnt wait. LOL

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I understand. I ordered a red one, with black extension. Figure I will order red extension when they have them in. Just couldnt wait. LOL
Been thinking about doing that too, for a week while I wait, but I don't know about the look. It doesn't look too bad in the pic. I could just tell people they're Manchester United colors...:p But doing that, will lead to, invariably, needing to get a black Bolt when you purchase the red extension...lol. Mod acquisition disorder and all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread