Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
E-juice has been around way before these things hit the market!

Instead of yelling because certain e-juices are cracking these things. Go to the people who are making them and ask them to make them so this type of thing doesn't happen. THEY ARE PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a nutshell STOP USING THEM and then the companies will loose business and will have to FIX THEM!!!!!!!!!

That's my vent for the day LMAOOOOO

Smooches
Ms T

e

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
<---- So "T" how are you feeling today ?

^---- Echos "No juice for you" !

Just trying to bring a smile to your face :confused:. delete if you need to sticky this for later.

How am I feeling? Well I am getting a little sick of hearing that those dang clear o tank-mizer thingys are giving people such a hard time. Stop buying them people and they will have to fix them. Plastic, ejuice and heat all don't mix!

Smooches
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I have read where a lot of people like the lava tube vari voltage mod, and they seem priced right. I doubt people will ever stop buying the cheap clearo tank mizer thingies though.

Yep once I heard of this sucker I had to see it for myself and I LOVE IT!!! And I did buy some of those I guess they call them Lava Tanks with it. The bigger one I think 7-10ml one that one arrived broken and didn't know it until I put juice in it. The other one I got is the 3 or 4ml one and I have tried it with my pineapple juice, grape-o-licious, grape jelly, banana fosters coffee, snickerdoodle, tangerine, apple goofy rancher, berry and a few others and it did NOT break! So....I have no idea what is going on with these suckers! LOL

What was weird is the bigger one I had no clue it was broken until I added the juice. Then it seeped into the cracks which showed it was broken.

Smooches
Ms T

PS For the record the smaller tank one seems to be made out of something different than the larger one.

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I got some clearomizers and so far I like them pretty well. I have heard that some juices don't do well in them which is a bummer. I'm still trying to find a set up that works well for me. I'm really not into futzing with attys and the cartomizers I've tried I didn't like.

I totally agree they are more convenient! Especially for me! However, when there is a problem with them ....are they still convenient and less expensive?

Smooches
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
LOL....I dont think you mean a "lava tank"....they dont come with "lava tubes"

You have to buy the Lave Tanks separate from the Lava Tube but they do have them. I bought them when I purchased my Lava Tube.

Smooches
Ms T

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I had a problem with clearomizers and the strawberry shortcake, but you know what fixed the problem? I bought a different kind of tank just for that juice! Worked like a charm lol!

Awesome!!!! I just went back to my 510 carto's LOL

Smooches
Ms T

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
Well now thats confusing lol

It gets that way. Someone said they hated their Lava Tank and it leaked all the time. I have 4 jonboy Lavas and have never had a drop leaked. I looked into it and realized that it was just a DCT with the Volcano logo slapped on it. Made much more sense after that.

ksamim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Athens, GA, US
Here's my solution: Buy a Phiniac tank.

Here's how to make it better: Have them sandblast Ms. T's logo on it.

Actually, I am a bit of a hypocrite here, because I don't have a phiniac yet. I also just bought your liquid for the first time. Regardless, I know almost nothing about tanks yet, but I know I'm never gonna buy those polycarbonate or just plasticky ones ever. Buy once and buy glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread