Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Volcanoecigs is proud to announce the release of the NEW LAVATUBE v2

View attachment 154997 View attachment 154995 View attachment 154994 View attachment 154998 View attachment 154996

device only: The most advanced variable voltage electronic cigarette

Kit: The most advanced variable voltage electronic cigarette

Variable Voltage vaping with Volcanoecigs.
Say hello, again to the all new LAVATUBE Version 2! It's time to to take your vaping experience to the next level with a device tuned like no other! The all new LAVATUBE Version 2 is a specially designed variable voltage electronic cigarette that provides you with anywhere from 3 to 6 volts of vaping power with the easy click of a few buttons. Our team spent many months designing this device and there are many high tech features that separate the LAVATUBE Version 2 from the crowd. Here are the full set of specs:

LAVATUBE Version 2 Features:

• Lightweight aluminum alloy body- unscrews in the middle to open (no more end caps)
  • Anodized aluminum finish
  • 1- power / activation button with 5 click on/off feature
  • 1- Voltage up button
  • 1- Voltage down button
  • Ohms indicator
  • Battery charge indicator
  • 1- Bright blue LCD screen
  • 1- 510 threaded connection
  • 1- Lanyard clip
  • 1- Heat spring
  • 2- vent holes
  • 18650 and 18700 battery compatibility
  • Dimensions 5" long by 1 1/8" in diameter 127mm long by 28mm in diameter
  • 5 color options: Matte Black, Gun Metal Gray, Metallic Red, Metallic Blue, and Metallic Pink.

Tech Specs:

• Selectable Voltage Range: 3v to 6v in 0.1v increments
  • Power / Activation Button: Click five times fast to power the device on / off; Hold the button down to activate.
  • "+" Button: On press, increases voltage by .1 increments between 3 volt and 6 volt. When you reach 6 volts, the user starts back at 3 volts
  • "-" Button: On press, decreases voltage by .1 increments between 3 volt and 6 volt. When you reach 3 volts, the user starts back at 6 volts.
  • Regulated Output: Advanced pulse-width modulation power output with accurate voltage settings tuned to Vrms
  • Auto Shutoff: If the activation button is held down for 15 seconds or longer, the LAVATUBE Version 2 will shut itself off until the button is released to prevent overheating the atomizer and the device.
  • Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection: The LAVATUBE Version 2 can recognize an atomizer with too low of a resistance for the current voltage setting and will drop the voltage to 3.7v to protect both the battery and atomizer. If the atomizer is too low or shorted out it will shut off power to the device to protect the LAVATUBE Version 2 from being damaged.
  • Reverse Battery Protection: Protects the device in case you put the battery in the device backwards
  • Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically display "LO" on the display and turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery and the device by overly depletion.
  • Battery Voltage Meter: The LAVATUBE Version 2 has a voltage meter built in, simply press and hold the - button for 5 seconds and it will display the voltage of the battery. This way you can monitor the power left in the battery before it needs to be recharged. 18650 batteries provide 4.2v at peak charge and over the life of the battery that voltage will decrease to about 3.2v level before needing to be recharged. This will help you monitor the life cycle of the battery.
  • Ohms Indicator- The LAVATUBE Version 2 has a ohms indicator built in, simply press and hold the "+" button for 5 seconds and it will display the ohms of the atomizer/cartomizer attached to the Lavatube v2
  • Heat spring will collapse if the battery gets to hot or delivers too many Amps if the battery shorts out.
  • Amperage Limiting: 3 amps – The device should monitor and shut itself off if it detects any excessive over-current conditions.
  • Vent holes: 2 Vent holes on the bottom of the device for added safety

Pricing:

• Lavatube v2 (device only)- $79.99
  • Lavatube v2 Kit- $139.99

The LAVATUBE Kit Includes:

• (1) LAVATUBE Version 2 in the color of your choosing
  • (1) Black cushioned LAVATUBE carry case
  • (1) AW IMR 1600 mAH High Drain 18650 rechargeable LiMN battery
  • (1) XTAR WP2 II multi-charger
  • (1) 7ml Chrome Tube Tank Vapor Delivery System with 3.0 ohm cartomizer and plastic drip tip
  • (1) 15ml Bottle of USA-Made Premium eLiquid in the strength and flavor of your choosing

*Special LAVATUBE Warranty Information:
The LAVATUBE Version 2 unit will include a 1 Year Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.

The AW IMR 1600 mAH High Drain 18650 LiMN Rechargeable Batteries will be warrantied for 90 days from the date of purchase. Please make sure to fully charge your batteries in-between use and to follow safe storage practices when they are not being used.

Last edited:

Schwag33

Oct 26, 2012
United States
I stalked the site and forums all day from my phone to get this. I started vaping 4 months ago. been using an ego twist but have been wanting step up. The LT2 looks to be perfect for me. The LT2 will be my 1st mod. Cant wait. thank God fedex delivers in 2 days!! I'll post back after I've tried it, but Im sure I'll be very happy!!!

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Congrats on your first mod. We look forward to hearing what you have to say about it once you get it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.

If you want, check out the post in our forum for the written instructions on the device and get to know your mod before you get it.

videodave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Orlando, Florida, US
Joe,
Congatulations. I know you went through hell to get this out and it sure looks like it has been worth the wait. I can't believe that I won't have the funds available until 12/19 but that is okay because I was going to wait for the second run to get the blue (which is absolutely beautiful) and I can now order it as soon as the $'s come in. Please don't run out of them! That would just knock me out.
Congrats again!
-dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread