LCD Meter Volts/Ohms/Amps/Batt Charge Indicator Wiring for Regulated Mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblack741

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Detroit
Hi Mamu, thanks for the work and assistance to those of us who don't have the background or time to really tinker with the finer points of elec. circuits. So your input is very much appreciated. My question here may be a mute point but I'm just curious if I can de-solder the big blue bank without issue from the multi-display? Mine came as show in bfu9278's post above.

Thanks.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Looking at your wiring you have to put an anmeter in series with the load you have it in parallel.

Break the load coming out the atomizer.. So run out the the in pin on the meter run the neg back out to 510. Then it will measure ohms and amps..

So take the wire that goes to the 510 cut it leaving one side connected to the green stripe wire then take the pink wire you have hooked to ground take that off the ground and connect that to the other side of the cut 510 wire that was connected to the okr pin 4 out. Then it will work in proper series with load..

You will have to run rated wire for this to the meter cannot use higher than 20ga for that connection.. For testing that wire is fine..
I made a very bad drawing of it but you'll get it..

Attachments

• meter.jpg
    meter.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Hi Mamu, thanks for the work and assistance to those of us who don't have the background or time to really tinker with the finer points of elec. circuits. So your input is very much appreciated. My question here may be a mute point but I'm just curious if I can de-solder the big blue bank without issue from the multi-display? Mine came as show in bfu9278's post above.

Thanks.

Yes, you need to de-solder and remove that connection block. It takes up way too much space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread