Leaking under rm2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I have one that does this and the only fix was with an o-ring but I have to wrench the atty down really hard it will be the first to go back to the mod master for a new 510 I'm sure. I had to put a little juice on both sides of the o-ring as well to make it slick enough to tighten it down till it made contact. Just make sure you have a 1/16" thick o-ring.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Well I just literally signed back in to ask this same question. I have an lp with the upgraded contacts and an lp with the new 510 and fix....they both leak this way and I was wondering if I am oversquonking............it happens nonstop on both REO's ....using RM2 with the oring it came with and nothing on the 2 RM3s I have.

Tracey

ginny005

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2014
West by God Virginia, USA
I use an oring in mine. if the oring doesn't let your atty make contact with the 510, then its possible you've over tightened the atty at some point. I did, so I took the hose off and pushed the 510 back from the bottom just slightly. Not sure if that's a good idea or not but it worked and ive had no problems. also you could have too thick of an oring.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
My best guess is the juice is coming from your air hole not the threads of the 510 connection . I dont use o rings with the new 510 connection and the only time I get juice on the box is if I put to much juice in the atty . I have tested my fair share of these new 510s the threads are tight tolerances compared to the old 510s . O rings are not needed

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
What size o-ring? I may need to look into this after I go to my class at the college tomorrow.

1mm x 10mm used to work with the old 510 connector. The new connectors have a slightly bigger diameter, so more like 1mm x 12mm should do it. I'm still stretching the 1x10's to fit, which is not optimal.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
1mm x 10mm used to work with the old 510 connector. The new connectors have a slightly bigger diameter, so more like 1mm x 12mm should do it. I'm still stretching the 1x10's to fit, which is not optimal.

Thanks Papa Lazarou, I still have the old 510s. I'm the type of guy that'd want both Reo's done at the same time, but that's all I have to use to vape. Well I have my iTaste vv/vw v3 I started with, but that thing sucks to use now haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread