Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have had my LEDshine bottom feed copper pipe PT for about 2 weeks now and am really loving it. I had never seen a bottom feeding PT before and thought that it was a very unique idea. Imagine having a PT that you do not have to worry about battery life with and joining that with the convenience of a bottom feeder so that you do not have to use carts or drip into it!

When I received the unit I was very excited to try it out, my only concern was that the metal feeding tube did not go all the way to the bottom of the bottle. I filled the bottle and put in a standard 2.3 Ohm 510 atty and started vaping away with the unit plugged into an a/c usb wall plug. My computer here at work is older and using the the plug makes for a more consistent vape anyway.

The unit is quite small, less then 2 1/2 inches long without the bottle and under 4 inches with the bottle that I currently have on it. The bottle fits very securely into the bottom of the unit with a plug that goes into the top of the bottle and it screws completely into the bottom of the pt as well, so no leak problems from the bottle at all.

I have not been able to measure the output of the unit because the metal feeding tube sticks out of the top of the connector and will not fit on the digital measuring devices that I have, I have also tried to measure using my multimeter but have not had any success. Because of the thickness of the feeding tube I have not been able to use any of the extension connectors that I currently have, but so far all, the attys that I have tried on it have fitted fine, currently I am using an 510 xl. The connecter is that for an ego, so you can dress the PT up with an ego cone.

All you need to do is give the bottle a squeeze to feed the atty, and start vaping! I have also added a piece of tubing to the bottom so now it goes to the bottom of the bottle.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with this PT, and have ordered a second one for my home. This would also be a great unit to take with you in the car, just fill the bottle and your are good to go!

This is quite an ingenious unit, what I believe to be the first of it's kind, and a testament to the inventiveness of one of the awesome members of our vaping community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread