Leo Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
The tank looks to be about the same size as the regular cart, which is probably about 1.2-1.5 ml with no filler.

I'd try one in a heartbeat if I could find one for sale anywhere. I've never seen a cartomizer that didn't start to taste nasty after 1 or 2 ml had been run through, but even though I really liked it at first I'm getting tired of short atomizer life and inconsistant wicking with the regular atty. Even modified carts are less than reliable.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
The tank looks to be about the same size as the regular cart, which is probably about 1.2-1.5 ml with no filler.

I'd try one in a heartbeat if I could find one for sale anywhere. I've never seen a cartomizer that didn't start to taste nasty after 1 or 2 ml had been run through, but even though I really liked it at first I'm getting tired of short atomizer life and inconsistant wicking with the regular atty. Even modified carts are less than reliable.

Wholesale New Boge LEO-Tank Pass Through Electronic Cigarette Luxury Gift Box [CIG00158] - US$32.84 : somybox.com

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
I've already got the Boge LEO starter kit. I wonder where I can get just the tanks and atomizer?

That's my thought exactly. I don't want to spend any more than I have to on something that may not work well. Besides, if I can't get spare/replacement attys the thing is useless.

I'm giving the Innokin Lea a test drive right now with mixed results. I've had a TON of wicking problems, but I'm starting to suspect that a lot of it is because of the juice I'm using. I got finished up a 250ml bottle of RY4 from gourmetvapor which was great, so I bought 4 smaller bottles of other flavors, but all 4 arrived as a dark chocolate brown color, and they're gumming up my Leo twice as fast so I'm starting to suspect they may be the root of the problems with the Lea.

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Suppliers may not post about their products in this forum

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
Just got my Leo tank atty today. Fits my original Leo batt perfectly.

Now my biggest problem is deciding whether I like it or my Lea better. They're both amazing as long as you stick to Dekang or other thin juices, which is what I really prefer anyway. The Leo tank puts out a slightly bigger cloud, but the Lea puts out a little nicer flavor.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
If you noticed boge's first try at the the T....they went with the skinny needle just as ego did. Ego switched up and went with a bigger needle which allowed the use of thicker juices. The trade off was users started complaining off leaking.

So boge's T's do not leak but you do need to use thinner juices. I have found if you burp the cart/tank about every 10 vapes or so it works well. Burping is done by removing tank/cart and reinserting

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
...encouraging them to build a tank cartridge similar to the Lea style, but larger for the Leo.

I have to agree, that would be an improvement. However, despite some of the trouble I had when I first got it, I'm starting to lean towards the Lea. I'm starting to find the Leo tank overwhelming, which is impressive. I'd say if you want a stylish, moderately sized tank PV with exceptional flavor, go for the Lea tank. If you want huge massive overwhelming clouds, go for the Leo tank. Right now I think the Lea is the winner for me.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Having smoked analogs for 42 years and not really recovered my sense of taste even after nearly two years of being completely analog-free - flavor is at a premium for me. My sense of taste is so poor that when I DIY my eliquid, I sometimes have to use as much as 50% flavor to get anything out of it. I also have MS, which makes my senses all wonky anyhow. The basic Leo atomizer has flavor in spades! I'm just not quite getting it from the Leo Tank. It does have wonderful clouds of vapor, but for me, that is not as important as flavor. Last night I tested two different Leo T's in complete darkness - one with the tank loaded with strawberry, one with vanilla custard. Could BARELY tell the difference. I realize that it's just me. Might just try a Lea ...

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Use @ own risk.......

Boge leo-t atty just was not wicking enough for me. I now have a Lego-t atty. The needle plate from boge and ego are the same size and both come out of the atty the same way. The ego-t atty uses a much bigger needle. So I installed the ego-t needle plate in the boge atty. Wicks much better...

3 hours of use.....with my Lego-t atty.....zero leaks...no wicking issues...atty much cooler now as enough juice getting to coil......there is a negative though.....using more juice now.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread