Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
VERY nice - I've gotta try this too. Thanks!

So far, so good. Seems to be wicking much better! Hey Rick, I noticed that my needle in the Leo did not have a wick like the eGo-T. There's a wick running through the coil, but not in the needle. Did yours?

Last edited:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Zero leaks here as well. Amazing vapor! The biggest problem that I'm having with the "Lego-t" atty ( that just cracks me up ) is that the needle plate won't stay seated. It comes up every time I check the tank - which is frequently cuz this goes through e-liquid like crazy. I even used a thick-walled, longish metal tube fit over the needle and banged on it to try to wedge in there. No such luck. It's a floater.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Yes a fine line to being seated all the way down. I broke one atty by pushing it too far down. I used a nut driver that fit over the needle and tapped it down till it meets the ridge of coil. Yeh how do I know? Guess work. And be careful those leo threads are very soft you can mess them up.

I have had to pause as I have tried different wicking material and threw away the orginal.....and none of the other things I have tried have worked right. I need to get fire ......ant wick....

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
Leo atomizer/Leo cartomizer/Leo tank...

For me, the atomizer delivers the best flavor and consistency, no matter what juice I use. And it's super easy to drip. The Down side is that an atomizer seldom last more than a week.

Cartomizer works as well and sometimes better (depending on juice) as the atomizer but again, they don't last very long, maybe two fills before they are all burned and useless - and I can't seem to get 3-4ml of juice in them like everyone else so 2 mls at a time and they last a few days. The cat uses a ton of juice - the most out of the three.

Tank is the easiest, but it doesn't have the draw that the other two have -too airy- and it seems like it's a different mha or something because for the first time with a Leo, the flavor is not there, not quite a burn but something going on there. But they don't "sweat" like the other two so I am not using/wasting nearly as much juice with the tank.

Is the wick that little post in the center of the tank atomizer? Am i supposed to clean it or anything? it seems to be getting black after a few days of use. Care and feeding of the tank atty, anyone?

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Thanks all. I sincerely appreciate all the help on this forum.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Leo atomizer/Leo cartomizer/Leo tank...

For me, the atomizer delivers the best flavor and consistency, no matter what juice I use. And it's super easy to drip. The Down side is that an atomizer seldom last more than a week.

Cartomizer works as well and sometimes better (depending on juice) as the atomizer but again, they don't last very long, maybe two fills before they are all burned and useless - and I can't seem to get 3-4ml of juice in them like everyone else so 2 mls at a time and they last a few days. The cat uses a ton of juice - the most out of the three.

Tank is the easiest, but it doesn't have the draw that the other two have -too airy- and it seems like it's a different mha or something because for the first time with a Leo, the flavor is not there, not quite a burn but something going on there. But they don't "sweat" like the other two so I am not using/wasting nearly as much juice with the tank.

Is the wick that little post in the center of the tank atomizer? Am i supposed to clean it or anything? it seems to be getting black after a few days of use. Care and feeding of the tank atty, anyone?

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Thanks all. I sincerely appreciate all the help on this forum.

I sent you a pm. Filling the cart what kind of juice are you using and how thick? I am using 75pg 25vg a new carto for me will take about 3ml of juice. It may take a couple of times to let it soak in. I drip down the inside till it wont soak in any more...let it stit for 15 minutes and add more juice....maybe a coupe of times. Then every 4 hours or so add 10 drops...keep the carto wet.
The tank system a few minor changes are being made. The tank/carts are going to be clear so you can see if juice is still in there. Also the atty is going to get a bigger needle.
Some users are reporting better results with...seperate the clear tank from the black tip (just pressed together) then insert the clear tank all the way into the atty and then push the black mouth piece onto the tank

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I've never had a Leo atomizer or cartomizer burn out on me even though I'm a heavy vaper. Very rarely has any other atomizer gone dead on me. I'm pretty sure that the reason is that I alternate between no less than two PV's. With the Leo, I typically have three loaded and going at once - each with a different flavor. That way, the atomizers never get really hot enough to pop.

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
Received my tank atomizer and tanks today. So far, the only problem I'm having is getting the tank to empty enough so that I can add to it! OMG, I've been vaping heavy for hours, and could only put in 2 drops of another flavor. I bought 4 extra tanks, to go with the 2 that came with the atomizers. Not knowing that they would last so long, I foolishly prefilled them. I'm considering emptying one out just so I can try some of the new flavors I bought.

I have my 4081 PT for a hotter TH, when needed, but my Leo is outside with me blowing tons of vapor..... oh yea, I'm a HAPPY Vaper!!

I ordered a Leo for my daughter, and her b/f, but I don't think I'm going to be sharing my tanks with them!!! Mine, mine, mine, all mine!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread