Let's see how low we can get David to go with prices.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronCooper

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
UK
hiya aaron,

we try to do our best for everyone here at Eastmall,

our shipping is subsidized, so everyone pays the same no matter where they are or the size of the package,

it is the fairest way we could come up with.

I am sorry if i come across as a douche here, i don't mean to but feel i should express my opinion..

My thoughts were that when you pay for shipping, you pay for the cost of the item to be shipped, and it was relevant to the size & weight of the product. I don't see how $20 shipping on a $30 purchase is fair if the shipping itself is costing the supplier like $5-10 to actually send.

Sorry if i sound rude, i just don't see the fairness your referring too.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Let's go David lower those prices. Why wait for the new site. There are already american companies undercutting your prices. With the no more sales you promised to be the lowest.

Come on man, let's do it now. Think of all the sales you'll lose between now and then.

we never promised to be the lowest prices,

we promised - no more sales -
that the prices would be low and would remain the same
rather than a sale price and then higher again after the sale.

our prices are very good,
and with the new web, they will be better again........

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am sorry if i come across as a douche here, i don't mean to but feel i should express my opinion..

My thoughts were that when you pay for shipping, you pay for the cost of the item to be shipped, and it was relevant to the size & weight of the product. I don't see how $20 shipping on a $30 purchase is fair if the shipping itself is costing the supplier like $5-10 to actually send.

Sorry if i sound rude, i just don't see the fairness your referring too.

we do not have any packages that cost 5.00
as a rule most if not all packages are costing 15.00 minimum to ship, and some to some places actual cost is 40.00 +

but to put your mind at rest when the new site opens - you will be paying for your size and weight.......

I just paid 15.00 shipping for -----

6 tiny adapters weight 4.2ounces.
package value - 8.95

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
we do not have any packages that cost 5.00
as a rule most if not all packages are costing 15.00 minimum to ship, and some to some places actual cost is 40.00 +

but to put your mind at rest when the new site opens - you will be paying for your size and weight.......

I just paid 15.00 shipping for -----

6 tiny adapters weight 4.2ounces.
package value - 8.95

So if I go on a diet my shipping will be cheaper!!! (sorry - sometimes I can't help myself)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
So if I go on a diet my shipping will be cheaper!!! (sorry - sometimes I can't help myself)

you are soooooooooooooooo silly -

thROFLMAODog.gif
thFartingCushionSmiley.gif

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
Oh, size and weight of my private bits. Even cheaper.

8-o8-o8-o HAHAHA!

------------

I am really looking forward to the LR atties. I am making an order on the 10th. The Indulgence, two 3 packs of atties, the Indulgence passthrough, and some LR atties. I hope you get some LR 801's as well as 510 because I like the 801's but think they need a little more umph!

No need for juice, I still have at least 100ml from the last time I ordered.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
8-o8-o8-o HAHAHA!

------------

I am really looking forward to the LR atties. I am making an order on the 10th. The Indulgence, two 3 packs of atties, the Indulgence passthrough, and some LR atties. I hope you get some LR 801's as well as 510 because I like the 801's but think they need a little more umph!

No need for juice, I still have at least 100ml from the last time I ordered.

we will be making some 801 and 901 LR attys in June

at least that is the plan at this time hahahahah
:)

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
Prr2freya - might I suggest the 901 for the Indulgence. Regular or HV, they might be what you are looking for, oomph-wise.

I have never tried a 901 before but I think one comes with the indulgence so I will be able to try it out. I'm not getting the extended cup just yet for the HV (I have never used above the standard 3.7) So my next step is to try LR to give me an idea if getting the HV extended cup will be right for me:)

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Holy crap. $3 would make me poop my pants.
well that all *depends*
yes, so you can spend less on foodz and more on vapin stuff
Oh, size and weight of my private bits. Even cheaper.
of course you mean depends on the temperature
I have never tried a 901 before but I think one comes with the indulgence so I will be able to try it out. I'm not getting the extended cup just yet for the HV (I have never used above the standard 3.7) So my next step is to try LR to give me an idea if getting the HV extended cup will be right for me
Imo , a pair of 16340's (3.2v ea) and a standard 510 w/ indulgence is nice, but the 18350's (3.7 v ea) and an HV EM8 and a VG base is super nice , not anything nearly as harsh as with other devices, and no, I can't explain it, nor am I just saying that because of the obvious lol

Last edited:

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
I wasn't being mean Di. I was just playing along. Rick asked us to try and talk David into lowering them now instead of when the site opens (in the first post.) I hope you didn't take that as rude, just encouraging.

we never promised to be the lowest prices,

we promised - no more sales -
that the prices would be low and would remain the same
rather than a sale price and then higher again after the sale.

our prices are very good,
and with the new web, they will be better again........

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I don't think she did, no worries, were all just as anxious as the rest.

Of course she may come back as have at ya with a dancin frog , or a "T" shirt that says "eat a beaver, save a tree, we just never know hehehehe
I wasn't being mean Di. I was just playing along. Rick asked us to try and talk David into lowering them now instead of when the site opens (in the first post.) I hope you didn't take that as rude, just encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread