• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

510 from David@Eastmall

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Don't forget guys when you order from David@Eastmall to leave him a message at the checkout in the message box just before you pay for your order

Leave the message "Aussie Rick sent me" for a free gift

and then give me your order number so i can confirm it with him

Its only for my Emerald city friends

i am off to watch abit of TV before work ...talk laterz ya'll;)~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I'll give you a massage. :D
tip toes around~ The mrs told me i am not aloud to answer this message, but i just wanna say quickly ...baaad wild, bad!!;) hahaha ........Ok smokyjoe when your ready delete this post please...preferably right away before the Mrs comes:oops: haha~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
a change is as good as a holiday, although an actual holiday would be better heh

My Mrs is secure in my love Wild, she knows a forum massage is no big deal ...as you can see by my new Avatar, shirts off ...massage away;)haha

I knew that would get you going wild, ya too predictable hon Lool:)~Rick
Rick where did the Avatar go?:(

Tell your lucky wife, you're too far away for me to cause TOOOO much trouble with! 8-o

Its the thought that counts, and I'm THINKING! :oops:

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
My Mrs is secure in my love Wild, she knows a forum massage is no big deal ...as you can see by my new Avatar, shirts off ...massage away;)haha
:D Its way to early in the morning here to be looking at a naked chest like THAT! I can't even run out for an analog cause I threw those to the curb!

(Be still my heart - be still!!!) :wub:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
:D Its way to early in the morning here to be looking at a naked chest like THAT! I can't even run out for an analog cause I threw those to the curb!

(Be still my heart - be still!!!) :wub:
Ok i will take my new bare chested avatar down then, Sorry didnt mean ta startle you wild:D i will upload it again at a more appropriate time of day that is more suitable for you:pervy:~Rick

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
NO NO leave it! I'm enjoying it VERY much! (my dirty mind is running rampant)
LOL Well lucky for me i am over 4000km away from that rampantly unpure mind of yours then aye wild, actually i don't think i need to no *I love that saying: if thoughts could kill* but in your case, substitute Kill w/ Ravish haha:)~Rick

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
LOL Well lucky for me i am over 4000km away from that rampantly unpure mind of yours then aye wild, actually i don't think i need to no *I love that saying: if thoughts could kill* but in your case, substitute Kill w/ Ravish haha:)~Rick
:( No no - you're UNLUCKY to be so far! :D
(you're supposed to pretend to be upset about that)

Ravish I can do!
th92635659c36dc8fc07406bfa87b179f9d.gif
(please?)
hypocrite1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread