Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
great collection hzg8...!!!! that's a lot of dt's!!:)

mwa...that is a cool dt...where did you get it?

Pam...they are cool!!!...are they all wood...love the Christmas ones...

Debb-mwa's is a trippytip add the necessary w's and dotcom. The top row of mine, starting with the yellow, are 4 of those. They are glass and I love mine. I would love love to have one like mwa's!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
oh, ok...I remember trying to get one...sat up til 2am....lol...finally gave it up...

Bert has just posted that he will have around 300 going up soon and in time for holiday gift giving. Hope you subscribed to his newsletter-it may be your shot at getting one or two!

I have about a dozen drip tips, but the newest acquisition is the pride and joy:

IMG-20111125-00066.jpg

Sorry for the poor picture quality...

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I love those! I spoke with him about purchasing right before VaperCon and have yet to get back with him. I have to wait till after the holidays :( . I do wonder if the sterling will have an effect on the juice taste. I'll find out sometime late next month, I hope :facepalm:

Last edited:
Good point! Wonder if it would taste like vaping through Grandma's silverware...

But then...$60...I just...I couldn't. I paid $20 for my SS Ming (with shipping), and I thought THAT was overstepping. But I'm not a collector of drip tips. I do have more tips than I have cartos and attys, so maybe I am a little guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread