Status
Not open for further replies.

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
I ordered a Pro-V cartomator last week, and it hasn't even shipped yet:mad:! I'm very impatient......... I like that you can get all sorts of things for good prices online, but don't like that you have to wait to have it shipped to you- when I buy something, I want it NOW! lol

Psssh, you think that's bad; I ordered a Provari mini on Monday, and it isn't even here yet. :D (sarcasm, obviously)

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Bummer. I ordered mine (Regular not Mini) on Monday too & it was here waiting for me when I got home. :D I think I've only put it down to eat dinner & to type. LoL

Psssh, you think that's bad; I ordered a Provari mini on Monday, and it isn't even here yet. :D (sarcasm, obviously)

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Nice, I have that exact set up, drip tip and all. My Pro-V just came in today as well, I'm pretty happy with it overall even though I prefer Pyrex. It's hard to beat the look of the Pro-V cartomater though.

Thanks. I ordered a pyrex tank from a company ive bever heard of before for only $5. Im hoping its going to fit my pro-v caps. If not welll it was only $5 and i can just save the tank for later

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
Bummer. I ordered mine (Regular not Mini) on Monday too & it was here waiting for me when I got home. :D I think I've only put it down to eat dinner & to type. LoL

I think mine took longer since I got the blue LED maybe? And having to go coast to coast too. Congrats on getting yours, I have a couple new toys on the way, I'll have a hard time deciding which one to choose. :D I'll take that over smoking any day though :D

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
What is 'this tank'? It looks like a Pro-v crossed with the top filler of the trap tank. And what is the drip tip, a zappos? What the hell is that? I thought I was pretty up on all the new ........

Prive Tank. I don't think it's even officially out yet... Prive Tank by Kir Fanis Pre-order

mr_sneed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2009
Oviedo, Fl
New Big Daddy tank and Slap yo Momma tank filler tool

8ECC3DA0-4270-4F26-AF64-EE5B38DE40BF-44881-000033435788B40A.jpg

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Looking for a non-carto tank for my ProVari - preferrably not a vivi nova...

Suggestions? Hopefully one that wont cost an arm/leg/testicle. :D

The only non-carto tanks are the Reactor Tank, the UFS, or rebuildable tank atomizers.

If the latter is what you are after, I would suggest an Atom Bomb. Small(3mL), genesis style, solid design, only $65.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
How do you like the Prive Veradero? It looks like a slightly nicer finished version of the SS Pro-V cartomater I have. I saw the pbusardo review of it this morning and he had overall good things to say about it.

I'm loving the performance and the finish, it's really pretty awesome! I was worried about spending a little too much money on this tank but I think it was worth it in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread