Status
Not open for further replies.

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Here is the Pro-V I just got a couple days ago. Looks great on the 'vari... not sure if I like the fill port or not. Its convenient, but that's why I got another tank tube without the fill port.
View attachment 134635

I got my pro-v with the fill port. But i had nothing but flooding. The threads on the fill port were letting air in. I emailed them and they sent me a free tube replacement wo the port, and now im loving it..

seneka

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
086.jpg 088.jpg 089.jpg
SS Lava tank & Pro-V Cartomator

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I got my pro-v with the fill port. But i had nothing but flooding. The threads on the fill port were letting air in. I emailed them and they sent me a free tube replacement wo the port, and now im loving it..

Extremely curious to know if the Pro V's tube is the same diameter as the OCD pyrex tube that I know you ordered recently? If you get the chance, please check to see if the pyrex tube will fit the Pro V endcaps.

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Extremely curious to know if the Pro V's tube is the same diameter as the OCD pyrex tube that I know you ordered recently? If you get the chance, please check to see if the pyrex tube will fit the Pro V endcaps.

I checked and the ocd' tube is acually a tad bit smaller in diameter to the pro v's.. But tye tube on the pro-v is actually extremely great quality. Its clear as day and very sturdy..

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca

I still havent found any caps to fit that ocd tube, but it was only $5 so its put away until i do

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
View attachment 135455

Triple v tank with aluminum caps.. Cheapest pyrex combo ever, under $20..
Hey, I also have a triple V tank with the aluminum caps. Yours look shiny though, are they? Yea, its def the cheapest pyrex tank ever, thats why I got it. I just don't like the red o-rings, I need to get some in another color. I have an IKV 801 fusion carto in mine, and it vapes amazing(I'll post pics later). But the collar at the bottom of the 801 carto and the adapter needed to use it make it sit about 3/8" higher than the top of the mod, which I hate. I need to make some sort of collar or 'cone' to cover that part for it to be visually acceptable.

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Hey, I also have a triple V tank with the aluminum caps. Yours look shiny though, are they? Yea, its def the cheapest pyrex tank ever, thats why I got it. I just don't like the red o-rings, I need to get some in another color. I have an IKV 801 fusion carto in mine, and it vapes amazing(I'll post pics later). But the collar at the bottom of the 801 carto and the adapter needed to use it make it sit about 3/8" higher than the top of the mod, which I hate. I need to make some sort of collar or 'cone' to cover that part for it to be visually acceptable.

Yeah the aluminum caps are silver and they r as shiny as the collar of my provari. I chose the red orings because they r silicone, but u can chise to get the black ones..

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
I uploaded the pic using tapatalk w iphone.. Thats the size it uploads its pucs i guess

This forum re-sizes the pics unless you link them from another site. There's also a dimension size limitation on that too but at least they're not thumbnail sized.

Gotcha, I'd just really like to see some of this stuff in high res is all.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread