Let's see your tanks on the Holy Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
very clean looking tanks.. too bad for the guy that mentioned he didnt like acrylic endcaps.. whats the big deal?? anyways, i ordered mine the day u let me know they were available, so hopefully i fill have them tomorow.. r urs xl tanks?

Yes, they have Smoktech single coil XL cartos in them. I ordered the standard size I thought, but the XL size is what came; these longer tubes actually work out better for me because most of my tanks I have already use that size carto.

I need to get the darker blue ming from Cherry Vapes for a better color match on the blue tank. This one will go back on the Pro V cartomator.

View attachment 136273 View attachment 136274

Last edited:

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
my trap tank on black provari topped with laminate trippy tip
i see my chrome with penelope made the photo also
provariandpenelopepics003_zps858a00c1.jpg

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I didn't say I don't like acrylic caps, they are just not really my thing. Like they don't fit in with the style of my setups. If I had a mod that they would match well, I'd be all over them.
I just got my black anodized aluminum caps from valleyvapes, they are nice. The SB looks much better, and I found this weird o-ring to use to cover the 801 fusion collar.
black triple v SB.jpg

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
I didn't say I don't like acrylic caps, they are just not really my thing. Like they don't fit in with the style of my setups. If I had a mod that they would match well, I'd be all over them.
I just got my black anodized aluminum caps from valleyvapes, they are nice. The SB looks much better, and I found this weird o-ring to use to cover the 801 fusion collar.
View attachment 136776

I didnt mean it in a negative way. The acrylic caps look and feel pretty solid.. I have a vvv tank with the silver aluminum caps.. Urs looks nice. Thats a very solid setup. Were did u get that oring

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
just a regular vivi nova tank, till the ZAP's are ready, i would post up pics w/ my j tank, but boges are funky lately so ive mainly been vaping the vivi nova till boge gets their stuff together...

ajyse7a5.jpg

size comparison for the mini... sooo tiny :)
4udajuhe.jpg

very nice set up, that black ming looks great, where did you get it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread