Lets talk ZNA 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my ZNA last night (my mail is delivered late) and it is by far the best device I have, and I have a lot. I have several Opus Ds and Nemesis' and this is in another league. I am not fast on the computer and it took three releases to get one but it was so worth the wait. I expected the ZNA to be beautiful and to function well but what has surprised me is everything I put on it with various juices tastes better. I do not know why. I would love to have at least one more. I have an 18650 tube on the way from Steam Monkey, but so far the battery life with the 490 is pretty good so I will likely use it most of the time.

duroSIG556R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2013
United States
Thats exactly how Smith and Wesson went out of buisness......some one shoots someone...they got blamed....the idiots won. (they have since been bought by Taurus).......Just cruising this thread and saw this..... Carry on..;)

You're slightly wrong about Smith and Wesson.

From Taurus...Smith & Wesson had been purchased by a conglomerate named Bangor Punta. In 1970, Bangor Punta also purchased 54% of Taurus. Thus, the two companies became "sisters". Smith & Wesson never owned Taurus. They were both independent companies

Of course this is no longer true.

cbass

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
United States
The next round of ZNA's coming out should have the DNA30 chip,correct?? Anyone know when the next round will be up on electronicstix??

All ZNAs have the dna30.. ENS puts them online as they receive then so there isn't no set day or time or quantity.. I check out there FB that seems the best way to know when they get them. It's still tough to get one though.. A fun challenge!

If somebody REALLY wants a ZNA with a DNA20, Perfection Vapes has (had?) a batch.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
If somebody REALLY wants a ZNA with a DNA20, Perfection Vapes has (had?) a batch.

The ZNA has never been available with a DNA20, It's hasn't been released that long and it's always used the DNA30, plus I'm pretty sure Perfection Vapes doesn't carry them. The only 2 online retailers up to now has been Electronicstix and Steam Monkey.

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
The ZNA has never been available with a DNA20, It's hasn't been released that long and it's always used the DNA30, plus I'm pretty sure Perfection Vapes doesn't carry them. The only 2 online retailers up to now has been Electronicstix and Steam Monkey.

Yup for sure. It's only DNA 30 and ENS or SM are the only "authorized" sellers from HoH. If PV has them, they got them from one of those two places and are reselling them. Huh, they're on the website though. And it does say "DNA 20". Maybe a misprint or mistype. Also says "The Perfection Vapes 20 watt ZNA was EXCLUSIVELY produced for us by the Zen master himself at House of Hybrids." And later in the description is says "30 watt chipset". Maybe Mike made them some or has some agreement with him. Also says "out of stock". Imagine that. >.>

If they have them that's good though. The more places selling them, the easier they'll be for others to get a hold of. Which is keeping in line with what Zen wants. More product to the people who want them.

Last edited:
I got an e-mail notification last week saying Perfection Vapes would have a small number of ZNAs with the DNA 20. I went to the website and the owner said he had met with Zen and they were going to have very limited amount. I never followed up because I wanted the DNA 30 and it would probably have been just as difficult to obtain. I wonder if a few were made before the DNA 30 boards were available?

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Compared to the VTR, a mere featherweight.

LOL. Yeah. I don't have a VTR but I love innokin products. I've got a well used SVD, VV, and MVP. I'd love to get my hands on the VTR just to feel it's weight. Chrome plated brass monster it is. You know I've never seen any "bad" reviews on it. Only major gripe from people is the inability to put anything over 18mm inside the ring. Man, if they'd just make that ring big enough I think more people (including me) would pull the trigger on one. The way it is now, it just looks too goofy with the extender on there with like a kayfun or some such thing on it.

cbass

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
United States
Yup for sure. It's only DNA 30 and ENS or SM are the only "authorized" sellers from HoH. If PV has them, they got them from one of those two places and are reselling them. Huh, they're on the website though. And it does say "DNA 20". Maybe a misprint or mistype. Also says "The Perfection Vapes 20 watt ZNA was EXCLUSIVELY produced for us by the Zen master himself at House of Hybrids." And later in the description is says "30 watt chipset". Maybe Mike made them some or has some agreement with him. Also says "out of stock". Imagine that. >.>

If they have them that's good though. The more places selling them, the easier they'll be for others to get a hold of. Which is keeping in line with what Zen wants. More product to the people who want them.

I got an e-mail notification last week saying Perfection Vapes would have a small number of ZNAs with the DNA 20. I went to the website and the owner said he had met with Zen and they were going to have very limited amount. I never followed up because I wanted the DNA 30 and it would probably have been just as difficult to obtain. I wonder if a few were made before the DNA 30 boards were available?

Perfection has them with the DNA20. How do I know? I've held one. I am pretty sure I can still find one if somebody is REALLY interested in it. I also know why they exist, and it's not because of the supply of dna30 boards.

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Perfection has them with the DNA20. How do I know? I've held one. I am pretty sure I can still find one if somebody is REALLY interested in it. I also know why they exist, and it's not because of the supply of dna30 boards.

Huh! Dang that's something. I didn't think that the DNA 20 board would do all the "goodies" that Mike wanted in the ZNA. Like the serial embedded in the chipset and locking it from wattage changes. The price at PV is ten dollars cheaper. Hmmm yeah, that's something.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com

Oh, a secret! Please, share with us why they exist?

I have the VTR. It is pretty nice and quite a few tanks do fit. I also like it with the Iclear 30S. It is a pretty good tank and I have been able to get a lot of usage from the coils by cleaning with vinegar and rinsing with hot filtered water from my Cuisinart filter. I use the goofy extender at home. It works good, just looks goofy. It is heavy but it is very convenient otherwise and will fire and regulate down to .8 ohms.
LOL. Yeah. I don't have a VTR but I love innokin products. I've got a well used SVD, VV, and MVP. I'd love to get my hands on the VTR just to feel it's weight. Chrome plated brass monster it is. You know I've never seen any "bad" reviews on it. Only major gripe from people is the inability to put anything over 18mm inside the ring. Man, if they'd just make that ring big enough I think more people (including me) would pull the trigger on one. The way it is now, it just looks too goofy with the extender on there with like a kayfun or some such thing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread