Not open for further replies.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I have a ZNA. I was one of the lucky ones that snagged it within the 3 minutes of selling out. I love it. It's not my first Zen device and the care in manufacturing shows in this one as well.

The button does not have any problems "sticking." There may not be a spring but the button itself is "sprung", though I don't think there is a spring on the board, but that button itself will not easily be activated if it is not being pressed. If you are putting it in your pocket or purse you should be clicking 5 times to lock it.

A nice feature that this has that the dna 20 doesnt is the power lock feature. Given the way you hold the ZNA this is practically a required feature. Without it you would have to gingerly use the device so that your palm/fingers dont change the power setting.

.../snip

Question? Any reason this wouldn't be a good mod for carto/tank users?

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Anyone know if he zna has any sort of warranty?

Sent from my Provari Mini using Tapatalk

1 year, due to the circuitry and how long Evolv warrants the chip. As far as the body, unless someone purposely tried to destroy it I don't think you'd have anything to worry about.

iz2sick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Burbs of Detroit
I was very interested in this as my dna30 device, but Zen lost a customer. He's on a Facebook group and banned people for defending sub-ohming. There was a lot of misinformation being spread so a few of us tried to correct it. He promptly deleted said posts and made post himself stating that any talk or condoning of sub-ohming will cause him to disband the group. The jist of the entire post was that do what you want, but don't do that stupid stuff in the group.

Can't support someone who doesn't allow other civil opinions.

iz2sick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Burbs of Detroit
Your loss. My ZNA is amazing, and I was at his opening event on saturday. Phil B was there and Mike was wearing a Grim Green name tag for added hilarity.

No, not my loss at all. It's not a privilege to own a device. It's a privilege for a company to get my money. It's this sense of high and mighty that puts me off about Zen.

Plenty of DNA 30 mods to choose from that will give me the exact same vape. I personally don't really care for the look of the ZNA30. My major interest in it was the configuration of the switch.

Not knocking anyone for having it. Just felt like sharing what Zen himself did to people. Not cool in my book. But hey, I also don't shop at Wal-Mart because the way they run their ship.

hadouken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Cali
utamyja2.jpg

Get your f5 ready.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
I was very interested in this as my dna30 device, but Zen lost a customer. He's on a Facebook group and banned people for defending sub-ohming. There was a lot of misinformation being spread so a few of us tried to correct it. He promptly deleted said posts and made post himself stating that any talk or condoning of sub-ohming will cause him to disband the group. The jist of the entire post was that do what you want, but don't do that stupid stuff in the group.

Can't support someone who doesn't allow other civil opinions.

his lawyers won't allow it.....you got that right...lawyers. he is probably the only mod maker that his products are insured. they are built for safety, which sub ohm is not....too many noobs going sub ohm these days and not knowing the risks. he is running a business and trying to protect it...the last thing he needs is for one of the sub ohm idiots(I'm talking about new users that don't know battery specs) to blow their face off with his products, which he is liable for. talk about sub-ohming all you want but don't do it in one of his areas of business

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
No, not my loss at all. It's not a privilege to own a device. It's a privilege for a company to get my money. It's this sense of high and mighty that puts me off about Zen.

Plenty of DNA 30 mods to choose from that will give me the exact same vape. I personally don't really care for the look of the ZNA30. My major interest in it was the configuration of the switch.

Not knocking anyone for having it. Just felt like sharing what Zen himself did to people. Not cool in my book. But hey, I also don't shop at Wal-Mart because the way they run their ship.

You are mentioning only one thing Zen did and in his group that is his prerogative.
Also consider that he carries liability insurance which is only prudent.
How many other American made modders also carry liability insurance?
Try watching some of the other videos to see what else Zen does perhaps.
Your perception of him being "high and mighty" is way off and based on one incident.
C.B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread