Let's test clones again; Patibulum RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
So got a clone of another great MTL rta, they just keep coming!

Real one costs around 200$ and is very difficult to get I think.
I ordered cheapest from FT around 13$, and also with rather low expectations.

I had it for two days now, and right on the first build it turned out to be absolutely fantastic vape! Not the easiest to build or use (and horrible drip tip) but vape quality is on par with best I ever tried.

I think it's sort of combination of Dvarw, Reaper3 and True MTL + very tight draw (3 airflow settings 0.8-1.0-1.5mm).

For the price the build quality of this no-name clone is ok, everything works.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
After a week this is still awesome:) Made new coil, this time tried 3mm id and turns out the previous build with 2.5mm id was better. This is not bad but taste is little bit weaker.

Still zero troubles, no gurgle, not a drop of leaking. The juice consumption is high as this wicks a lot like Reaper V3. But filling is very easy.
I have to say that who ever designed the airflow system is a genius, it is complicated but it works like a dream.
I guess this is originally from Korea or Japan?

Ordered another clone, now from Shenray.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
I saw one of these recently and thought it looked good. Are you still liking it? Is building still difficult?

Oh yes, honeymoon is over but I’m still loving it. For me it’s the best rta so far for tight mtl.
Building is ok, not the easiest but not too bad.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
I was also thinking that the tank might come off accidentally, but so far it has not. It’s on tight enough it seems.
I have a no name clone from FT and also Shenray clone. On Shenray the tank is on a bit tighter. But it just depends on o-rings.
On both clones you can easily grab them from the drip tip and lift the tank and attached mod and the tank stays on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread