lightinthebox e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brachinus

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Jersey Shore
Yeah, shipping is unbearably slow (mine took about a month). But the price is awesome.

I got Mint and Chocolate, and wasn't very impressed with either (the Chocolate was my first of that flavor, so maybe that's as good as it gets, but I doubt it).

The Mint was acceptable, although apparently 18mg is as high as they go, and I'm pretty sure I want more than that. If they had it in 24mg I'd probably order a bunch.

What I don't get is why it takes so long to get anything by "air mail" from China. What are they using, pigeons?

Pumaman

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
WARNING! I placed a large order on 10/3, paid for expedited shipping. Site said it would take an extra 3 or 4 days due to Chinese New Year. On the 11th the order was still processing. I sent an inquiry and was told that it would ship around the 18th due to Chinese New Year again. STILL in processing as of today and no response to 2 more inquires. I am about to file a complaint with my card, PROCEED WITH CAUTION here.

General Idea

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 24, 2009
Northeast Pennsylvania
I ordered 10 Ruyan Vegas ecigas from lightinthebox for about $15.50 each (shipped). It also took a month. I will definately not shop there again.

HKEMS service gets to me from other chinese ecig providers in 4 days.

Healthcabin.net is the fastest chinese supplier I have used, and they are dirt cheap. They sell the Boge/Dekang liquid, I have tried all 50 of their flavors and can recommend them highly.

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX
Could you elaborate on this? I'd like to know why its not vapable. Coz I have 100ml of menthol from them. My order took 2 weeks to get to me but then again they had a holiday around the time.

I was just quoting from personal conversation with a friend on the phone and that was his personal opinion ..Now that I actually got my stuff, I would disagree with them, everyone has their personal taste. For the price it's fair, not the best but not the worst, but price is good.And that's my opinion ..I did bump it up a bit with a bit of RY4 to improve to my taste buds.

BOGE

Moved On
Jul 24, 2009
China
www.bogetech.com
  • Deleted by smokum
  • Reason: unregistered supplier & spamming

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
When you say it took a month to arrive, what kind of shipping method did you choose? If that is the expedited method, then whoa!8-o
Also, their site is pretty much identic to anycig, with whom I didn't have a good experience and found out that e-cigarette-mall is actually the same seller, with whom, again, I had a terrible experience. Is lightinthebox independent from them? Can you tell me what is their paypal ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread