Like drinking from a firehose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Methinks you need to up the nicotine dosage eh?

lol nah I like vaping, the higher nic makes me feel unwell and I cant vape it long, (and when I do vape it even for short peroids it doesnt agree with me) the lower stuff I can vape a LOT without effects - I have some zero nic too and sometimes I go to town on that :) The way I do it I get the best of both worlds - I used to chain smoke and this is far far better (and less headaches too)
ANd thanks MN lol :D

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
well, yeah, I have a couple of suggestions.
1. get some empty cartridges, they're cheap and you'll need them to add your juice to.

2. I may as well say it, get an eGo or Riva. They are way better than anything else except mods.

3. OK 1 more: Try to get at least a few different juices to start.

That's it! Happy Vaping!:vapor:

+1. & I'm a newbie that tried a 510 style disposable. Well it made me just curious enough to get a Ego. From the day I received the Ego, I have not touched an analog and haven't looked back. It will be three weeks next Tuesday.

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
In my opinion, the first thing you gotta do is give up the 'wanting it to look like a cig.' I was the same way, and wasted a bit of money before I found out I couldn't get the performance and look in the same package. I'm not saying you have to carry around a pipe bomb or anything, but in my opinion, go for performance. Get a mod, and I think you will quickly stop caring that it doesn't look like a cig.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Wow CaptJay, smoked out a batt in 20 minutes...what, was that simply 1 incredibly long draw:laugh:!

I agree on the Buzz, I think I'm going to get one...would be nice if they simply had a dial instead of using a tiny screwdriver and voltmeter. The voltmeter is o.k. but I don't do will with tiny things..

Did you see the video with the guy from New York in the alley. 4.5 I tells ya, 4.5 is the friggin sweet spot...Got it 4.5!!!! Hilarious

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I can kill an eGo in a couple hours MistressN lol - that's one reason why I got a Buzz (and I can kill that, which is 2 x 880mAH 3.7v batts, in 6 hours) :)
My record on basic 510 is 20 minutes so..yeah..beleieve or not..its doable :)
Now that's impressive. I have a Little Chuck and go through two 18350s a day (1200mAh.) I definitely want an 18650. No one gets less than a day on those babies.

Steel, I understand wanting the "feel" of an analog, but the look... not so much. Why would you want people to think you are holding a cigarette? After so many years of being a social pariah, I love not having strangers making comments on the street (which require me being nasty in return.)

If you want your battery to die so you vape less, you are fooling yourself. If, when you reach for it and it's dead and you have to wait a couple of hours for a recharge, you're increasing the likelihood that you'll just buy a pack. Your vaping pattern will probably be fairly similar to your smoking pattern with one exception. There were probably plenty of times you wanted a puff or two but, as long as you'd lit the cigarette, you smoked the whole thing. With a PV, you can have the two puffs and put it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread