Like Smoke back in stock @ www.e-cigs.co.uk and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
i reckon by christmas the kissbox will be old news anyway mate...

its only the ruyan cigar carts that have little or no vapour exhale...

i have had one of those RN4062 ecigars Smokesters selling for months-his might be an updated version...theyre a great addition to any ecig collection...very reliable...but make sure you get extra carts with it...

Great!

Mine (hubby's) has just arrived--superfast as always :thumb:

But there are no extra carts on offer?? And one of the two included carts are zero-nic... [EDIT: eek, I just saw the empty refill carts. Silly me--I should have ordered some :(]

How long do they last (I know it depends on the smoker, but 2-4 a day??)

How easy is it to replace juice in the cigar carts (zeo nic is no good, lol)? Can the filling be washed and re-inserted? How long have you topped them up for?

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Great!

But there are no extra carts on offer?? And one of the two included carts are zero-nic... [EDIT: eek, I just saw the empty refill carts. Silly me--I should have ordered some :(]

How easy is it to replace juice in the cigar carts (zeo nic is no good, lol)? Can the filling be washed and re-inserted? How long have you topped them up for?
well,theyre just the same as ecig carts,only bigger...

you can wash them and refill,or just wait until they dry up,and drip fill them...or syringe or inject liquid into them...or use an eggcup or whatever with some liquid in it and stick the filling in there to absorb it...

as for how long they last...well,if you have liquid,they can last as long as you want...but technically they should last maybe 1.5x or so what a classic pen cart would when full...but the batteries will last longer than ecig ones per charge...

theyre actually a good device for drip smoking later in their life...but id stick to the carts for awhile if i were you...because its hard to clean the atomiser,as its in the body of the device,and isnt removable...

does he like it so far?

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
well,theyre just the same as ecig carts,only bigger...

you can wash them and refill,or just wait until they dry up,and drip fill them...or syringe or inject liquid into them...or use an eggcup or whatever with some liquid in it and stick the filling in there to absorb it...

as for how long they last...well,if you have liquid,they can last as long as you want...but technically they should last maybe 1.5x or so what a classic pen cart would when full...but the batteries will last longer than ecig ones per charge...

theyre actually a good device for drip smoking later in their life...but id stick to the carts for awhile if i were you...because its hard to clean the atomiser,as its in the body of the device,and isnt removable...

does he like it so far?

He isn't home yet.

Anyway, it'll be hard to tell. He liked his penstyle at first but I know for a fact that he is no longer using it in the office because he left his charger at home :(

At least I got two of his colleagues converted to e-smoking :D

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Great!

Oops.. forgot to send the freebies with this one Denni, sorry.

I'll get some empties out to you tomorrow :D

Prefilled 18mg carts will be with us next week for those that prefer not to fill their own.

Thanks
Smokester!

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
Oops.. forgot to send the freebies with this one Denni, sorry.

I'll get some empties out to you tomorrow :D

Prefilled 18mg carts will be with us next week for those that prefer not to fill their own.

Thanks
Smokester!

Wow! Thank you Simon!

I was tempted to place another order, but I must wait for my bank account to recover:D

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
I think 'like smoke' is the first tobacco like flavour I have enjoyed :) and you are right Miss Diane with a little chocolate it is extra nice, a bit like chocolate biscuits I think? I really like the little bottle it came in, with the new label and everything, looks great and is perfect for travelling, much better than the orange top ones. I can now see why everyone is raving about it.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
LOL

Kit, we've never stocked 36mg Like Smoke (we only stocked 18mg from the start) but due to popular demand from everyone here it's now coming soon!! :D

Thanks
Smokester!

i no you haven't smokester, but i like the taste of like smoke, but dont want to buy 18mg again, when you said 36 is on its way hehe

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Simon , just a suggestion ,
That 555 you sent me comes in a great little dropper bottle. maybe in your esentials department you could sell empty dropper bottles.

And how about 10 and 20 ml syringes, pointed tweezers and what about some sort of small lockable storage case for e-liquid.

I currently use an old 3.5 inch diskette storage case thats lockable to store my juice and carts in . They're quite cheap , bit tricky to get hold of now tho.

anyway , just a few suggestions ;)

Hi Smokester,

I'm quite new to the forum and e-smoking (as in I haven't got one yet), and thought I had made a more or less instant decision on a Kissbox. But, everyone raves about the 901 and it's so much cheaper, it has to be a sensible first option (I'm 99% I'll take to e-cigs, but who knows).

So, I'm about to order from your shop but have a couple of questions.

First, when will you get the USB charger back in stock?

Are you considering doing an 'ultimate' starter bundle including spare atomisers/batteries etc, with a usb charger in the package? I for one would buy that.

And as I mentioned on another thread, I live in Spain now, but have a friend from here thats nipping back to the UK for a couple of days. She is leaving here Sunday morning and will be back here on Wednesday. If I order today, do you think the order will reach her by Tuesday (don't know what time she leaves the UK Wednesday)?

I'm hoping to order the pink 901 starter kit, an extra atomiser and battery, Like Smoke and French Pipe Juice in 18mg, and carts in Cherry 14mg, Apple and Menthol 11mg.

I smoke 6-8 menthols a day (Spanish brand, about medium I think), so think my order will sort of cover all nic levels so I can experiment. Tell me if you think I'm wrong. Im hoping to drip some of the carts with the juice to play around with flavours and strengths.

Cheers
Tara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread