• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of E-Cig Sotres in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I love Vaporcraft and they sell OG mods, which is cool when you wish not to buy counterfeit devices. I don't care what people buy, but when you want to buy OG hardware it's nice to know that there isn't some chance of a mix-up considering the store is only selling OG. I think it's a good business decision because no one has a problem finding a fake somewhere, but OG hardware is often elusive and having a shop that has hard-to-locate gear makes it worth a trip.

Last edited:
visited vapor craft about two weeks ago and was awesome...it was nice to go to a local shop and find some OG gear like Mr.mann stated...had some really nice mods and attys along with higher end juices was a nice change from some other shops selling clones...i dont mind clones one bit but its nice that if you do want to treat yourself to something authentic then go there...picked up a chi nucleus dripper and loving it

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
visited vapor craft about two weeks ago and was awesome...it was nice to go to a local shop and find some OG gear like Mr.mann stated...had some really nice mods and attys along with higher end juices was a nice change from some other shops selling clones...i dont mind clones one bit but its nice that if you do want to treat yourself to something authentic then go there...picked up a chi nucleus dripper and loving it

The Nucleus is nice. Good for you.

New store in Owosso, Michigan. The Vapor Emporium. Very small, new store and one of the owners is a nurse. Very knowledgeable couple. They stock Kanger and Innokin primarily. For juice they got a selection of homebrew, Diamond out of Florida, and Castro's Flavors out of Kentucky. Great little up and coming store.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

NeoTrip

Jul 14, 2014
MI
I'll get the logistics out of the way first.

Vaporia
14300 Fenton Rd
Fenton MI 48430
Phone 810-354-8337

Hours Mon-Sat 10a,-9pm
Sun 12pm -5pm

I finally had a chance to stop in last Saturday and meet Patrick and Marion. It is so nice to see a true vape shop! Juices blended by Marion on site. Hardware selection growing. There is nothing like a juice bar. So great to be able to try the large selection of blends. For something different try the Banana Nut. Tastes like it sounds! Wow! Be advised the store in a strip mall on the west side of Fenton rd. This is near the far north end of Fenton. If you are coming from Fenton and the stores end you went too far! Web site will be forthcoming. Stop in and say hello.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey Dan glad you stopped in. I am the webmaster for Vaporia, our site will be live by August 1st. We will be offering the full line of juices online for non locals. All I can say about Patrick and Marion is they are truly great people.

Vaporia is a very laid back, chill environment. Really a great place to learn, share, and vape!

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
VaporCraft is now carrying the Cartel mod. Had a great visit there yesterday. They were pretty busy. I had a stingray cleaned and wrapped with a clear protector. It now looks good as new.
They suppose to get some TOBH RBAs in. If there is anyone interested, I could post here, when I get the dates.

Ha! There you are. LOL. Found a (maybe "the") connection.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
There's Vapors outlet that opened up a few months ago.

27175 Van .... Ave, Warren 48093

Been there a few times, there carry Suicide Bunny, Kings Crown and other "top shelf" juices. Decent mod both authentic and clone selection. They've been pretty good so far.

My cousin just yesterday told me about them.

SinfulEdge

Jul 18, 2014
USA
Yeah, they are alright. Some of the items are a couple bucks more than what you can find on ebay, but I rather spend the extra few bucks and know what I'm getting versus buying it online and not knowing whats going to turn up.

As long the staff of any store treats me well, I'll definitely support B&M stores. Try to help out the economy as much as I can. I know it doesn't do much, but eh, everybody is trying to make a living.

I've also been to Boosted (the first vape shop I visited) which I know was mention before here. Their Martian Dew is fantastic.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Detroit Vapor Shop opened in Plymouth (Old Village) a few months ago.

640 Starkweather,
Plymouth, MI. 48170

(734)738-6343.

Authorized Innokin retailer.
More importantly, DVS carries an impressive collection of high-end mods & RBAs, and their own proprietary brand of in-house e-liquids with superior flavor.

Everything on the website and more is in-stock and available for purchase.

Anyone in the area should check it out.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
The Smokers Depot chain around the Brighton area aren't really Vape shops, but they have a decent selection of hardware and juices.

Brighton, Howell, Highland,... maybe more.
10006 E Grand River Ave
Brighton, MI
(810) 220-2701

Wild Bills has stepped up and I can say at least the one closest to me has a very decent selection cram packed into 4 or 5 display cases plus a lot of shelf space and a complete Mr. E. set up. Some locations also have a smoking lounge, originally intended for cigars, but I don't think they care what legal product you smoke in there.
9682 Chilson Commons CR
Pinckney, MI 48169
810-231-6700

There is also a/the Great Lakes Vapors store in Brighton off of Grand River and Old US-23.
(see web site)

Lisa Belle

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Sylvania, OH
www.lisabelle-artist.com
Please help Vaping by letting the Michigan shop vendors know.... This is an immediate situation that needs support.

An important message for Michigan vendors:
As you may be aware, a bill to tax e-cigarettes has been introduced in the Michigan Senate. This bill is the result of a deal negotiated between cigarette companies RJ Reynolds and Altria. Right now, RJR and Altria are telling Michigan legislators that they support this bill, which has led many legislators to believe that "e-cigarette industry" must also support the bill.
It's time to change that perception. WE CAN BEAT THIS. Step one is getting a letter out to the legislators that is cosigned by all or most of Michigan's e-cigarette and e-liquid retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, etc.
I have written a letter and will be e-mailing it out to vendors for approval either this weekend or Monday. If there are vendors on here, please contact me either on Facebook or email (gconley@vaping.info) so you can get a copy of the letter.

bosun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
in between the ice ages
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread