• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of E-Cig Sotres in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I'll get the logistics out of the way first.

Vaporia
14300 Fenton Rd
Fenton MI 48430
Phone 810-354-8337

Hours Mon-Sat 10a,-9pm
Sun 12pm -5pm

I finally had a chance to stop in last Saturday and meet Patrick and Marion. It is so nice to see a true vape shop! Juices blended by Marion on site. Hardware selection growing. There is nothing like a juice bar. So great to be able to try the large selection of blends. For something different try the Banana Nut. Tastes like it sounds! Wow! Be advised the store in a strip mall on the west side of Fenton rd. This is near the far north end of Fenton. If you are coming from Fenton and the stores end you went too far! Web site will be forthcoming. Stop in and say hello.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• Vaporia_Out.jpg
    Vaporia_Out.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Vaporia_IN_1.jpg
    Vaporia_IN_1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Vaporia_In_2.jpg
    Vaporia_In_2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 32

iiRooko

Apr 23, 2014
United States
Hey guys, just thought Id throw in a mini review for Kalamazoo Vapor Shop in Lincoln Park, MI.
Heres the address:
1879 Southfield Rd.
Lincoln Park, MI 48228

So I went in there April 25th just to browse and see what they had. This was my first B&M so I wasnt sure what to expect. The shop has only been open a little under a month so its a tad empty inside (2 couches and a table for lounging, then a large stand for merchandise and such). I wish I had taken pictures but it really is a nice shop. I was inside the shop for a hour or so and while I was there a steady amount of customers were always coming inside. Unfortunately, they only had 1 employee working so the wait time was pretty outrageous if you had questions. They do sell their own juice line with at least 40+ flavors. Their sample bar was fairly simple; take a test battery (Kanger EGO's), pick up Vivi Nova test tank (all clearly marked, all 0mg nicotine), and attach silicone tester drip tip thingy. The problem I had with the flavors is that they all taste very "artificial". Its hard to explain but the fruit flavors had that very fake flavor to them (almost chemical like), and the silicone test drip tips didnt help much either considering you taste alot of rubber with them. I did buy 2 juices I felt were decent, Sweet Tartz and Vanilla Mint with added menthol coolant (No charge for this by the way!), not amazing, but decent. Their hardware line consisted mainly of alot of Kanger products and some Innokin and very few smoktech. They had a whole display case dedicated to Ego's and beginner-ish tanks (CE4's, Iclear's, and Evod BCC's). Next to that case was their intermediate/advanced case with MVP's, Hcigar Nemesis', Itaste 134 Mini AND regular, and a few other clone mechs. I also forgot to say that they sell RDA's and RBA's too (Hcigar KayFun 3.1, Caterpillar, Prometheus, and a few others). Price range for most products was pretty fair, most notably the Hcigar KayFun 3.1 for 49.99. The Nemesis clones were $20 over online price.

Pro's:
Nice juice line with many flavors and option to add menthol coolant at no charge
customize PG/VG ratio to whatever you like
Everything was well stocked
juices are made to order
Nice selection of hardware

Cons:
Employee that was working has only been vaping for 3 weeks, making some questions about RDA's/RBA's not answerable.
1 employee working at time of visit=long waiting times
Juice line tasted very "artificial"
Not much furniture in shop (understandable due to how long they have been open, but thought id still mention it)

So overall it was a pleasant experience. I Just wish they had a more knowledgeable employee working. I hope to not come off as a snobby kid who thinks he knows everything, but if youre gonna work at a vape shop and you have only been vaping for 3 weeks, I think you should learn your stuff before you work *Rant over*.

Okay guys thanks for reading this long post :p I forgot to mention but they are having their first vape meet on May 3, between 3-9. The next shop ill be visiting soon is Vapeescape in Southgate. Ill post a review of their shop (With pictures this time!) when i go there.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
VaporCraft is now carrying the Cartel mod. Had a great visit there yesterday. They were pretty busy. I had a stingray cleaned and wrapped with a clear protector. It now looks good as new.
They suppose to get some TOBH RBAs in. If there is anyone interested, I could post here, when I get the dates.

I'll be there today -- thanks for the heads-up.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Did you get a chance to pick one up?

I held it, got a chance to vape with one and considered it, but the tag is too much for me for that mod. Since I would only be running it in 18650 only, that would be a $300 mod and I while I am not too bothered by the cost in general, for that mod I am just not convinced it is worth $300 to me.

Speaking of battery size, could you (or anyone else reading this) vote in my poll (link in my signature)? Thanks.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
went to vaporcraft last week, it was nice shop smaller in size but had a lot of high end devices and atties, nice selection of juices, picked up a chi you nucleus dripper they had and loving it

Wish you had told me you were going. I would have met up with you. They had a nice gathering there yesterday to promote a new juice line and the hex coiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread