Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My comment wasn't a complaint. I think there need to be more simple kits out there. Mode than once, I've seen people absolutely overwhelmed with settings and/or operating their devices on the wrong setting and not knowing how to get it back... I think of this as eGo mark II... A step up from an eGo twist...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

I didn't take it as such, Shawn, and yes, I agree completely. Simplicity rocks.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
My comment wasn't a complaint. I think there need to be more simple kits out there. Mode than once, I've seen people absolutely overwhelmed with settings and/or operating their devices on the wrong setting and not knowing how to get it back... I think of this as eGo mark II... A step up from an eGo twist...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

I think this would be PERFECT for a true 'starter' set up - it's even small for those that are "shy" about going from a cigarette to a PV.
Looks about as easy as it can get and a bit of VW too.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
AHEM.......

katurdaybanner_zpsshlix9ck (2).JPG

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
DPL...that Goby/JEM certainly is a cute little Mod...but...but...were I to decide to walk my CATS (I don't have any DOGS)...I'd stick my Evic Basic (with Cubis Pro Mini) in my shirt pocket...

It's SMALLER than the Goby/JEM...has 1W-60W VW...a useful preheat...TC...1500mAh battery...AND a Real Time Clock...

Evic Basic 60 Watt Kit with Cubis Pro Mini by Joyetech Winkle Version

...but...but..., Gerry, if I were do do THAT, when I bent down to pick up the dog poop, the mod might easily fall INTO the poop; and then I wouldn't be able to see the clock! :shock:

Wow, impressive, gerry.

I'd still use my Go Bitty. ;)

Are you certain, Kat? What about the TC??? :blink:

;) :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread