Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
View attachment 894149

Hi all, first time posting here. I got a Target 2 the other day. If the Solo is itty bitty, what do you call the Target? Micro itty bitty? It goes pretty good with the 2ml zlide. Solo can handle the 4ml.

:lol: Just wanted to show off my new stuff :)

I love my Solo. And thanks for showing off your new stuff! looks good!

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
SXK Bantam Revision 30W VW Variable Wattage vape Box mod Kit w/o 18350 Battery - Silver, 5~30W, 1 x 18350, SEVO-30 $35.99

Buy Authentic SXK Bantam Revision 30W VW Silver Mini Vape Box Mod Kit

SXK Bantam Revision 30W 001.jpg

UPDATE: They have different colors and some with batteries and some without for the same price.

Search - 3FVape

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Nice. I just bought one today. I want to put a VapeSnail in.

If you purchased one without a battery, you'll need a 18350. And if you plan to use all day, you're probably need to carry some spares. Remember you have to build 0.4Ω or higher and the Bantam tops out at 30W.

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
And if you plan to use all day, you're probably need to carry some spares.
Thanks for the tip, but with a 0,9 coil a VTC6 lasts me 4 days. I think I’ll be good with 1 spare and the 1,6 or 1,8 coil that I’m putting in. Otherwise I should’ve just gotten a BB.

I’ve been steadily heading back to thinner wire and higher resistance. As well for my 14650 Telegonos with a Dvarw16 on top. At 16 watts it’s empty within no time, so 29 or 30awg at higher ohms has been great with some 18mg for that old-timey feel.

I’ve always been a tootlepuffer, but I’ve been really indulging lately. :D

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Anyone looking for a really nice single 18650 mod that has a max of 80w fits entirely in your hand and is wrapped in thick soft leather with no sharp corners or edges check this one out from OBS the CUBE-S.

OBS CUBE-S MOD REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

20200920_091505.jpg

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I thought this would be the best place to post this question since one of the criteria is that it's a small device.

I was wondering, are there any newer models of small box mods that follow the following criteria...
    • Strictly VV or VW (or both)
    • NO TEMP CONTROL FUNCTIONS
    • Has screen that shows at least...
      • wattage (or voltage or both)
      • ohms
      • battery life
    • Has 510 threaded connection (in other words, no pod systems)
    • Has integrated battery
    Does anyone even make a mod like this anymore?

I want to be able to suggest such a simple 510 device to newbies but the only one that comes to mind that is still available is the Eleaf Istick 30W. But the problem is that can be hard to find at a reasonable price considering it is an old device and may be old stock (and therefore aging battery). For the prices suppliers want for the istick 30W, there must be more modern option with fresher batteries for around the same price lol.

Please suggest if anything like this exists anymore.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I thought this would be the best place to post this question since one of the criteria is that it's a small device.

I was wondering, are there any newer models of small box mods that follow the following criteria...
      • ohms
      • battery life
    • Has integrated battery

I want to be able to suggest such a simple 510 device to newbies but the only one that comes to mind that is still available is the Eleaf Istick 30W. But the problem is that can be hard to find at a reasonable price considering it is an old device and may be old stock (and therefore aging battery). For the prices suppliers want for the istick 30W, there must be more modern option with fresher batteries for around the same price lol.

I don't know if you can find any, but these are fantastic (IMO).

Wismec CB-60 60W Box Mod

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
      • ohms
      • battery life
    • Has integrated battery

There is one I remember but it does require a 18350 or 18650. If you get one with an integrated battery, it is meant to be a disposable mod. Why would you want a mod that you have to throw away between 6 to 18 months? What is wrong with a newbie loading a battery like you do with a flashlight?

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    There is one I remember but it does require a 18350 or 18650. If you get one with an integrated battery, it is meant to be a disposable mod. Why would you want a mod that you have to throw away between 6 to 18 months? What is wrong with a newbie loading a battery like you do with a flashlight?

Dang! That Aspire MIXX 60w Box Mod I don't see any USB charging, so that is out for a newbie. :(

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

• ohms
      • battery life
    • Has integrated battery

OBS Cube, I have one, great little mod, they do different versions, this one is with integrated battery - OBS CUBE 80W Starter Kit

Sure can find cheaper, just linked for example of the mod.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    OBS Cube, I have one, great little mod, they do different versions, this one is with integrated battery - OBS CUBE 80W Starter Kit

Sure can find cheaper, just linked for example of the mod.

GREAT mods - totally agree. I forgot they had an integrated version. Nice, Nailz. :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread