Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    A aluminum alloy lightweight has graced my hands.
    UWELL AEGLOS POD SYSTEM REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

20201228_084720.jpg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    This little guy far exceeded my expectations on it, great vape and it's looks are killer with fantastic battery management to boot.
    KSL BOX S MOD REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

A aluminum alloy lightweight has graced my hands.
    UWELL AEGLOS POD SYSTEM REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

bigbob...am EXCITED to go and check out your new reviews...

They're ALWAYS informative...and interesting...:thumbs:

Although I've loaded up on Sinuous P80's (size and Hand Comfort)...and...Justfog Minifits (size and Constant Voltage)...it's always fun to check out new plaything options...

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    bigbob...am EXCITED to go and check out your new reviews...

They're ALWAYS informative...and interesting...:thumbs:

Although I've loaded up on Sinuous P80's (size and Hand Comfort)...and...Justfog Minifits (size and Constant Voltage)...it's always fun to check out new plaything options...

This one is a featherweight that puts out really great flavor with no drama or problems to speak of. Thanks buddy I'm glad that they help because that's the whole purpose.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I got some of the ones Mooch recommended and as long as you stay over .5 ohms they're fine.

Just wanted to say that I don't own this mod but I do use 18350 from time to time. I recently bought some Epoch 18350 batts for under $3, which Mooch says seems to be the same cell (YDL 18350D) as the Vapcell & Keepower 18350s he reviewed and it's pretty awesome compared to the efest purples I was using. Much less sag and lasts much longer.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 19, 2018
    Just wanted to say that I don't own this mod but I do use 18350 from time to time. I recently bought some Epoch 18350 batts for under $3, which Mooch says seems to be the same cell (YDL 18350D) as the Vapcell & Keepower 18350s he reviewed and it's pretty awesome compared to the efest purples I was using. Much less sag and lasts much longer.
    I also have some of the Epoch 18350s. I'm 99% sure they're the same cell that Vapcell rewraps as their M11 9 amp 18350. I have both and under the wrap they sure do look the same. Same little bump on the negative end too. They work great :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I saw a comment here about the smok fetch being extremely cheap at a specific site, does anyone remember which site? I lost mine in a hotel plz halp. I can never find the deals and steals thread in a search here

Besides this thread here are the other current - Deals & Steals Threads:

Are you done stocking up?

Bargain Bin Treasures!

Hope they're helpful . . . ;)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I saw a comment here about the smok fetch being extremely cheap at a specific site, does anyone remember which site? I lost mine in a hotel plz halp. I can never find the deals and steals thread in a search here

A quick forum search limited to December found these 2 vapesourcing promo posts but nothing posted by another vaper.

Expect shipping to be around $10 also I didn't check to see if they are even in stock anymore.

Vapesourcing Coupon Deals December (Daily Updated)
    Coupon Code: FetchPro
    Coupon Price: $22.89
    Discount: 18.22% off
    Link: SMOK Fetch Pro Pod Mod Kit 80W

Vapesourcing Coupon Deals December (Daily Updated)
    Coupon Code: FetchM
    Coupon Price: $8.99
    Discount: 50.03% off
    Link: SMOK Fetch Mini Pod System Kit 1200mAh

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

When in doubt, I still always count on @JCinFLA knowing scoops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread