Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks, that was the site. Hmmm if shipping will be ten I should maybe grab some extras.

Gotta check. I'm just going on past experiences. For instance, a few months ago I was thinking of buying an $8 rda from them but shipping was $12 and each one I added increased shipping enough to still make it a bad deal compared to FT, whose prices was $3 higher but USPS Expedited shipping cost was about 1/4th of VS (same DHL ecommerce service, FT merely uses a different broker/agent).

But you gotta check for yourself.

Personally, I hate VS, but lots or people use & like them.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    A very elegant looking device of tiny nature came in.
    VAPORESSO SWAG PX 80 KIT REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

20210113_142820.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    FYI:

tenor.gif

Personal Message from @DavidOck . . .

Don't be worried he has not left us - nor "Moved On" . . . Although - "Mother Nature" decided to give him a "time-out" by sending a strong enough wind storm a few days ago to silence his connection to the Internet (Down Trees and Wires - Very poor Cell phone reception too) . . . He wants everyone to know he and his "Family" are OKAY . . . AND - They're just waiting for the very overworked helpers of the incompetent companies that supply these services to get them reconnected to the "World" outside their little community . . . He should be back to ECF ASAP to continue to enlighten and illuminate "Us" all with his sophisticated & humorous daily prose . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Me too :)

Well, that was fun. Not. But, in the bigger scheme of things, being without the net for 6 days is still better off than those who lost power and, in some cases, houses, to the storm last Tuesday night Wednesday AM. Our power was only out for a few hours - overnight. So we were able to get our morning coffee! We did have a few small trees come down, but the only thing they hit was the ground. :thumb: Lots of other debris, a couple days gathering that all up, and another day on the burn pile getting rid of that. The trees can wait, they're not in the way of anything. And will be another couple days making them small enough for the next burn...

Then, many days battling with the local telco that "wheels" my ISP. And my ISP putting pressure on them for me... finally restored last night. While next door neighbor got their net back last Wednesday night, when the land lines got restored. Uh, yeah, they pay the local directly, not via their ISP. Yeah, send the workers out twice to fix one location, makes good economic sense...

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    This worked!!!! I plugged in the usb 'without battery first' and got a battery icon with an arrow - the 'battery' went from red>yellow>green. (never seen this before, but never used usb before.) I tried vaping - no go. then did the three click - got the wattage etc. like normal, but again, no vape. Removed usb Put in a charged battery, 3 clicks and all is well! :)

Btw I did do a google/reddit/ecf search to no avail, before I posted here - could have saved some time by posting here first LOL.

Thanks again, Unc. And for others -DPL- concerned.

Hey, @Kent C

Was just thinking about this and wanted to check in one last time about your Kroma-r mod. Have you had any problems since you fixed it over 2 months ago?

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    Hey, @Kent C

Was just thinking about this and wanted to check in one last time about your Kroma-r mod. Have you had any problems since you fixed it over 2 months ago?

I must have jinxed myself, :facepalm: because just minutes ago, I had the same failure, on the same mod, but fortunately, the same fix worked again, namely - taking the battery out, inserting the usb, there's the 'battery indication filling up', removing the usb, inserting the battery, 3 clicks turned it back on!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I must have jinxed myself, :facepalm: because just minutes ago, I had the same failure, on the same mod, but fortunately, the same fix worked again, namely - taking the battery out, inserting the usb, there's the 'battery indication filling up', removing the usb, inserting the battery, 3 clicks turned it back on!

Or I jinxed it. Not sure.
    Crazy. Strange. Eerie. Friday 13th off by one day.
    Thankfully there's a fix, though.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Thought I would pass this along :) Incredible deal on a great tiny box mod

Mini Volt 40w Mod

Was $29.99 NOW $5.99

Mini Volt Box Mods by Council of Vapor
    The Mini Volt 40W is extremely compact, perhaps the smallest box mod in the marketplace. It’s designed by the Council of Vapor, the same people who brought us amazing RDAs.
    Mini Volt 40W Features & Specs Dimensions: 35mm x 22mm x 56mm Ultra-small yet powerful High-quality rubberized finish Carbon fiber grip: ergonomic & amazing contrasts 510 connection Spring-loaded center pin Power range: 5W to 40W, adjustable in increments of 0.1W Lowest atomizer resistance: 0.2Ω 1300mAh battery USB charging
    Choose from three ramp modes: soft, standard & power
    Smart LED display

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

Hi, Kent! I've been thinking about getting a Kroma R--while we still can--but your posts made me nervous. Just a bit... Do you like the mod? I really like it a lot--at least on paper. :D

Reactions: DPLongo22

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    Hi, Kent! I've been thinking about getting a Kroma R--while we still can--but your posts made me nervous. Just a bit... Do you like the mod? I really like it a lot--at least on paper. :D

With the Zlide, best yet. I liked the size and vertical fire bar of the Vaporfi, but Kroma much better build and similar vertical bar. Because of my RhA, The Zlide fill, much better than the Zenith. And a few of the vaporfi's lost wattage adjustments.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread