Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
With the zlide, best yet. I liked the size and vertical fire bar of the vaporfi, but Kroma much better build and similar vertical bar. Because of my RhA, The Zlide fill, much better than the Zenith. And a few of the vaporfi's lost wattage adjustments.

Thanks, Kent. Stainless steel or gun metal? :D

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks, Kent. Stainless steel or gun metal? :D

Both are good, as is copper, which I got when only black and cooper were available and I like it a lot (more than I thought). The black on the Kroma seems good but I've lost the top paint on the slide of the black Zlides, but only those.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Both are good, as is copper, which I got when only black and cooper were available and I like it a lot (more than I thought). The black on the Kroma seems good but I've lost the top paint on the slide of the black Zlides, but only those.

I have too many black mods. :D

I was just wondering if the gunmetal is very dark--as in too dark to go with ss toppers.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    eleaf-istick-t80-battery-mod-grey_1__52062.1584977673.jpg

Guess I'll bore myself with another Istick. Always had good luck with them. Been thru some Joyetech, Aspire, and Vapresso versions that were all disappointments.

This bugger got 3000mah also. I'm starting to need more to get 24hrs out of them.

This is the t80 version. Hopefully not as big as some 18650 mods.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    I ended up grabbing an Aspire Nautilus Prime X 60w Pod Mod Kit. The reviews I watched looked really good. I like the small size, external 18650 battery, pods for 2 different coil types and that it has RBAs for both types. I bought the Nautilus RBA for it and still have Nautilus coils in my stash too. Plus Nautilus coils are not hard to come by.
    Does anyone own one?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    eleaf-istick-t80-battery-mod-grey_1__52062.1584977673.jpg

Guess I'll bore myself with another Istick. Always had good luck with them. Been thru some Joyetech, Aspire, and Vapresso versions that were all disappointments.

This bugger got 3000mah also. I'm starting to need more to get 24hrs out of them.

This is the t80 version. Hopefully not as big as some 18650 mods.

Awe, this is perfecto!!! Regular height of an istick, just a bit bulkier and has room for a bit more than the zenith tank. Front usb-C port is very nice. Probably faster charging. Finished better than all my other isticks also.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    IVS is selling those istick 60 panels for 20 cents.
    13 cents after coupon IVS35 :eek:
    I don't know if that's for a pair or just one. If just one, it's a rip off :D
    iStick 60W Battery Cover

Holicannoli! If I didn't already have all the ones I wanted, I'd be IN.

Plus, these are better than mine because it appears we can actually VAPE them. They contain nicotine, after all. :facepalm:

upload_2021-2-23_22-8-53.png

• Haha
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread