Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Seems to be only 1 review on the Zero, so more are bound to start showing up on other sites soon... That is, if the vendor allows negative reviews. One thing about FT is they seem to allow all reviews, not just positive. I've seen many reviews where people flat out say things are 'total garbage', 'waste of money', and 'complete crap' and they're there for the whole world to see.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I feel a little uneasy because price is very low ($17 with free shipping) does anybody ordered from this place?

I've ordered something from them. They're in China and have a limited amount of stuff in a US warehouse. What I bought was in their US warehouse. I was happy with their service.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Yeah, I won too,Foggy, on 9/19. Haven't heard anything since giving them address & phone. Has yours shipped?

Look on the bright side - maybe it's just one bad review. And at least you're not saying "I just ordered one (or more) of these, and was excited to get my hands on it." :)
So true. Since sending my info and receiving assurance I'd get a tracking# upon shipment it has been:tumble:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Well, again- look at the bright side (I'm an optimist!)- if they don't ship them, there won't be any product to be disappointed in! ;)
Yeah I've won a ton of stuff over the years. Best policy is win it and forget it. Just like ordering from FT. They've always shown up eventually.

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
I got this guy a couple of days ago.. I guess the Coolfire mini is no longer an ace, but I like the D22 version of the zenith much better than the original. My only complaint is I vape it with the airflow turned all the way off like my other Zeniths. I'm not sure why they can't make an afc that closes completely.
722881ee63b51bc90d345c8b365640c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
I wonder if the fire button is any easier to press on the Coolfire mini than it was on the Coolfire Ace? I have an Ace and find the button very uncomfortable for me. Or are they the exact same, just with a name change?
The fire button is rather stiff, I likely couldn't use it if I were arthritic. I do feel safe with it unlocked in my pocket though.
Maybe Phil will review it and use his force meter on it. [emoji16]
I think I prefer the pebble, but it would not have made as sharp of a package.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

scaredmice

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2014
Valencia, Spain
The Wismec RX GEN3 Dual surely qualifies for this thread. Even if it's just another dual 18650 VW....

AJPXYBH.jpg

It just has 74 mm tall and besides a normal dual 18650 (here it's the HCigar vt167, a DNA250) seems less than dual battery powered..... And surely it costs less than 100 $.

le8bEEH.jpg

Short atomizers fit better, unless you want, really want, to capsize your mod with a 'giant' RTA....XDDDD

But there is a downside. Even with not so big hands, some fingers are prone to get e-liquid from condensations: They cannot hide under the mod anymore!

The 'glossy black', or 'piano black' finish is a pleasure to view, but it gets dirty quickly, and the condensations seem dust (they are easily cleaned though). But the fingerprints...well, they are fully claimed by this glossy finish.
BoRn6fO.jpg

zuVP4ag.jpg

It has substituted my IPV D2 for out-and-about, and once I have upgraded it with the NFE Arctic Fox firmware and tweaked a bit its PI regulator, it runs almost like my Evolv's, which is undoubtedly a big pro....in just 74 mm tall.... (Yeah, I do vape in temperature control a lot....).

plDEXkA.jpg

QgP8sU6.png

That is an image capture of NFE Tools monitor, an EScribe-like suite to monitor and modify the mod. It performs really well... even if the graphics look like a bit less detailed than Evolv's on a DNA250, the results are fully relatable, which I cannot say with the OEM firmware (sorry, Wismec, but that TC sucks!).

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm hogging this thread lately ;)

Anyway for those who are interested in Vaporesso's target mini mod - I got one and I'm loving it.
    • Dimensions: 36.5 x 24.2 x 58.1 mm
    • Weight: 93g
    • 1400 mah internal battery
    • 22mm atomiser limit (due to lip at top of the mod)
    Awesome hand feel, weighty enough, and I love the stainless steel finish.

Here it is with a pico 75w for size comparison. Sjmy doggystyle RTAs on top ;)

target9.jpg

target.jpg

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I'm hogging this thread lately ;)

Anyway for those who are interested in Vaporesso's target mini mod - I got one and I'm loving it.
    • Dimensions: 36.5 x 24.2 x 58.1 mm
    • Weight: 93g
    • 1400 mah internal battery
    • 22mm atomiser limit (due to lip at top of the mod)
    Awesome hand feel, weighty enough, and I love the stainless steel finish.

Here it is with a pico 75w for size comparison. Sjmy doggystyle RTAs on top ;)

View attachment 776405
    View attachment 776407
    Funny you posted this now. I saw Picos on sale for only $25 on FT, but have been seeing your posts of the target mini. Still wanting a smaller option than my Sbody Macro. I like my Nugget x- tiny and hits great, but has pretty squared edges, and has an annoying tendency to ask me if it's a new coil any time I let it sit 20 min. Seeing how the Pico dwarfs the target, I think I'll have to take the pico out of the cart and put in a target mini. After all, anyone who loves doggies and mini mods has to be pretty smart, so I'll follow your lead!

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Funny you posted this now. I saw Picos on sale for only $25 on FT, but have been seeing your posts of the target mini. Still wanting a smaller option than my Sbody Macro. I like my Nugget x- tiny and hits great, but has pretty squared edges, and has an annoying tendency to ask me if it's a new coil any time I let it sit 20 min. Seeing how the Pico dwarfs the target, I think I'll have to take the pico out of the cart and put in a target mini. After all, anyone who loves doggies and mini mods has to be pretty smart, so I'll follow your lead!

Hope you have as much fun with yours as I'm having with mine - it feels great in the hand, after using a pico for so long - anything with harder edges just doesn't feel right :rolleyes:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.

Ange...after I got my first Target Mini...I LOVED it so much I kept buying another one anytime I ran across a sale...(figure I have 5 or 6 somewhere around here)…

The $42 in your link seems a little high… Vapecrawler has them starting at $27.71...

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Ange...after I got my first Target Mini...I LOVED it so much I kept buying another one anytime I ran across a sale...(figure I have 5 or 6 somewhere around here)…

The $42 in your link seems a little high… Vapecrawler has them starting at $27.71...

Yeah - I was just linking to vaporesso's site ;) I got mine at vaperl with 15% discount. Current code there is HHN15, brings it down to $23.55 + shipping

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    WI, USA
    I have 2 Target minis, one black, one silver. They were my "take to work" mod before I retired. Haven't used them for awhile but they always worked great for me. I think I bought them from VapeNW. I believe they were $25 each with shipping. I didn't buy them both at the same time.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    not sure if it's been posted here (I tried to search the thread didn't find it)
    the evic VTC dual might fit here
    in single battery mod it's 75w and just a bit bigger than the istick 30w (but a lot heavier)
    Size: 23.00*38.00*86.00mm (with one cell) 23.00*55.50*86.00mm (with two cells)
    and well prices jump around a lot i'd say typically runs around $40 - $50, but if you search you'll find it for $30
    right now it's on sale for $20 ;) but all they have left is the red color : Joyetech eVic VTC Dual 75W/150W TC/VW/TCR/BYPASS Box Mod
    I got this because I liked the fact that I could decide for my needs that day if i wanted it to be a single or dual battery mod and that in single mode it was about the same size as my istick 30w, lmfao but it' a good 3x heavier if not more than the istick

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    I got mine at vaperl with 15% discount.

Ange...glad you posted that...

Vapecrawler often lists VaporL as having the best price...but about a month ago I went to their site and NOTHING seemed to be working correctly...so I gave up and never went back...

Your link reveals that the site seems to be working OK now...and your experiences with them will lead me to give them a try...:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread