• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lone vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hey Lucart... Welcome! Roll down hill and come meet everyone next month.

Check out all the threads with info about our last 2 meetings. Send me a PM if I can help answer questions or direct you to some of our local suppliers in Phoenix (and their discount codes).

:waves at Pharoah:
Vicky aka Hellen

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
You'll love the place we meet at. We have a member in Prescott (EmsMom) that comes down for meets (and we've become good friends!) and some folks in other parts of AZ that try to get in to the Phoenix area for our meetings (only once a month, and for now, we do Sunday afternoon).

The people in our group are the best and I think you'll enjoy the company for sure, as well as vaping with a beer or beverage and relaxing in public!

LMK if I can be of any assistance!
v.

lucart

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
page az.(lake powell)
when is your meet. is it the same time an place each month? is the public vape a positive. do people show exception. if so this is great promotion for are hobby. i would say habit but we talk,shop,post,review and spend to much for that. i am guilty of the last. i just bought the prodigy i hope i like it. i just got tierd of temperment of my 510 an 901. im starting to ramble so im going have a drink and a vape. stay cool!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
LOL @ Lucart.

Yup, we meet each month at the same place (Hazelwood's 1st Place at Indian School Road and 36th Street in Phoenix - See the meeting notice threads for a map link. We have been meeting on Sunday afternoon at 1:00, but that may change because of football season (they get really busy, so may not have room for us... we'll see).

The place is owned by a guy who has many businesses, and one is an E-cig company (PHXSmokeless). So... we're golden to vape away there! It is awesome. Have a drink, eat some food and talk vapor! Nobody says a peep to us about it (though if we move out of the room we're in, some people look a bit confused for a minute, but I think the wait staff explains to them). So far, we've never had anyone say anything.

Bring along your Prodigy when you get it. I have their passthrough... actually 2 (one is going back for repair!). I love my 510... what are your problems? Have you gotten a PCC for it? Makes a huge difference when you are out and about with it.

Enjoy your drink, and have one on me!
V.

lucart

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
page az.(lake powell)
thanks h.a.h for the imfo id love to make it to at least 1 but we will see. im hosting sunday ticket so im limited. but i mite sneak out of one. on my 510. it has been giving me problems with harshness if i dont blow it out all the time. attys work good then dont. and i want something with more vapor an less maint. i chain vape 24mg. i think the prodigy will slow me down and lower my mg. i hope. we will see.stay cool in the valley.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
sharky nice avitar.i went to red bluff drags every year when i lived in cali. id like to make it to to the drags down there some day. do you go?

Yessir, I go to the race track quite a bit. I do a little photojournalism in my spare time for my online magazine and for a couple of other online magazines. As a matter of fact I was published in last week's National Dragster which is the NHRA's official rag for the first time. Lot of fun and a great adrenalin rush :thumbs::w00t::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread