Long wait times for orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unperson

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
New England, U.S.A.
I'm not sure if things have changed for you guys, but it is becoming inconvenient trying to determine when to order from you. My latest order (#100848547) was placed on May 12. My credit card was charged on May 15 (which, when you charge my card, shouldn't the order be done and out the door?). It is May 21 and the order is still listed as "processing". When the order is finally processed, I then have to wait for it to get through the postal system.

This is not the first time I've had to wait up to two weeks to get an order. It's discouraging because I try to time my orders between my needs and a reasonable transaction/delivery time.

Please process and ship order #100848547.

Thank you.

BadTaste

Jun 1, 2016
I joined the forum to acknowledge your pain by doing a google search for mad vapes delay times. To be somewhat fair I have never had an issue with them. But in my frustration with my current order I think others should be aware. I placed an order on the 17th of May and it is now the 1st of June and my order is still processing!!!! I contacted them regarding my order and was told they were moving warehouse from 18th to 23rd.. Yeah well that was over a week ago now! Im guessing by the time I get my order it will have taken almost 3 weeks. In that time I have ordered and received parcels from the UK and Netherlands. Not happy and probably looking to shop elsewhere from now on. I shopped there because of the decent prices. But I learnt my lesson and would much rather pay a little extra than to have to wait 3 weeks for an order again.

Reactions: Nermal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread