They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Cool! I thought that opening shot was Rolygate's mansion...but it turned out to be an advertisement. So I finally have a face to put with the voice I have heard over Skype. He looks quite a bit as I pictured. Love Devon's accent. (He would probably think that I'm the once with an accent!)

What is our stance, quitters or smokers?

Vendors are stuck with a prohibition against saying the products can help you quit smoking. In the US, they will be clobbered by the FDA. However, consumers are free to say the truth.

But we do run into the semantic problem, where "smoking cessation" has become synonymous with "nicotine cessation" within the medical community and the anti-smoker groups. It is up to consumer groups to educate the public regarding the difference.

1. Nicotine does not cause the "smoking-related diseases."
2. tobacco Harm Reduction involves replacing the dangerous practice of inhaling smoke with taking in intake from a less harmful source. Switching to any smoke-free alternative can reduce health risks by 90 to 99%.
3. Instead of saying that "X have quit smoking", make something like "X have completely replaced their tobacco cigarettes with e-cigarette use."

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
During the slow part of the year when not performing my Santa duties, I do web TV interviews and suchlike. It helps to keep the elves busy, doing research and stuff. Also they need to interpret for me so that I can understand what Dave / Hifistud is saying, some of them come from up north near him.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
During the slow part of the year when not performing my Santa duties, I do web TV interviews and suchlike. It helps to keep the elves busy, doing research and stuff. Also they need to interpret for me so that I can understand what Dave / Hifistud is saying, some of them come from up north near him.

LOL I think you look distinguished. And it was a good interview. I hope you don't end up leaving us for a career in the movies.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
LOL I think you look distinguished. And it was a good interview. I hope you don't end up leaving us for a career in the movies.
But, he already did that, Z.

calabuchBona.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread