Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
United States

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Don't know about the 'T' but the standard AGA has a short positive post and hence makes for a very stubby wick. Not enough room there if you wish to try the thicker 28ga wire with 6-7 wraps which appears to be the rage these days.

And the very thin nuts are a pain to work with.

This Cobra clone looks better.

524334950_911.jpg

Looks like a lot of room on the original DID clone also.

DSCF1292.jpg

Compare those pics to my AGA.

AGA_O_-_1.png

Do these all steel tanks leak at all?

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Don't know about the 'T' but the standard AGA has a short positive post and hence makes for a very stubby wick. Not enough room there if you wish to try the thicker 28ga wire with 6-7 wraps which appears to be the rage these days.

And the very thin nuts are a pain to work with.

This Cobra clone looks better.

524334950_911.jpg

Looks like a lot of room on the original DID clone also.

DSCF1292.jpg

Compare those pics to my AGA.

AGA_O_-_1.png

I have that Cobra clone. When I first set it up, I thought the draw was a little tight, so I drilled out the air hole in the top cap to 1/16". Perfect, for me. It's a nice unit. It holds a little less juice than the AGA-T.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Just as described, later this week I'm going to buy a good genesis style clone and would like to hear your suggestions. I have been looking at the Smoktech vivi tank, and some did clones all stainless steel (like the idea of no plastic involved). Not looking to spend much and would love to see what you guys have had good experience's with.

:vapor:

Make sure the nuts are not brass either.
https://www.canvape.com/product-p/genesis.htm

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I'm new to the whole rebuilable genisis world and am trying to read and learn as much as I can before diving in. I looking for a tank style one that will work on my vamo.... I think I'm leaning twards the cobra clone.

One stupid question for you all. I see everyone talking about the DUD clones, but all the sites where I can find genisis style attys for sale call them "DID" not "DUD". Is there a differance in these, what does it stand for? Or is everyone calling the DID's DUD because they, well.. are a DUD (disctionary meaning of something that fails to work properly).

Thanks, sorry for the dumb question.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm new to the whole rebuilable genisis world and am trying to read and learn as much as I can before diving in. I looking for a tank style one that will work on my vamo.... I think I'm leaning twards the cobra clone.

One stupid question for you all. I see everyone talking about the DUD clones, but all the sites where I can find genisis style attys for sale call them "DID" not "DUD". Is there a differance in these, what does it stand for? Or is everyone calling the DID's DUD because they, well.. are a DUD (disctionary meaning of something that fails to work properly).

Thanks, sorry for the dumb question.

Actually, they work very well. DUD is just one of the many nicknames for the same thing. DUD, DiDalike, Chid, etc. The unit is a rough clone of the original DiD, which is a high end unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread