looking for a good, sweet watermelon nicquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Apart my more sophisticated tastes, I have to confess to a weakness for Watermelon Phillies (definitely the sugary junkfood of the cigar world :)). Does anyone know a really nice watermelon juice available in (or to) the UK (preferably 36 or 24mg)?
Or even better, a watermelon flavouring, so I can make my own. LorAnn has 'melon', but I don't want no crappy honeydew or cantaloupe - gotta be watermelon for me :)

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Apart my more sophisticated tastes, I have to confess to a weakness for Watermelon Phillies (definitely the sugary junkfood of the cigar world :)). Does anyone know a really nice watermelon juice available in (or to) the UK (preferably 36 or 24mg)?
Or even better, a watermelon flavouring, so I can make my own. LorAnn has 'melon', but I don't want no crappy honeydew or cantaloupe - gotta be watermelon for me :)

I bought watermelon from lorann. I also bought from e-smokeytreats.com, not sure about him shipping to you though.

jtwenty

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
nyc
eastmall.net there watermelon is strong. if you like strong taste thats the source for you.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Lorann do watermelon?! I stand corrected - must have been looking at an incomplete list of flavours.

Thanks guys!

edit: damn! Looks like Totally Wicked don't stock the watermelon (they have a lot of other Lorann flavours.) Guess I'll have a look on eBay, and see if I can find a UK supplier.

Last edited:

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA

I did a review of e-smokeytreats watermelon flavor and it scored very well...It's good and it's strong.

I don't know how Phil deals with shipping to the UK but it's always worth a shot.

swift535

Apr 7, 2009
I actually ordered some watermelon from e-smokeytreats.com after watching Terraphon's review. I can't say I'm a fan of it, but for me that's because it's just nothing like smoking a real cigarette and I'm still smoking analogs on occasion so I didn't find the watermelon satisfying.

On it's own, though, it was quite good. The flavor is a bit understated (then again my taste buds probably still aren't 100%), but enjoyable. Smells damn good too lol

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
My watermelon arrived from Eastmall this morning - it's a nice enough flavour, and quite fruity, but not distinctly watermelony enough for my taste. If I tasted it blind, and was told it was canteloupe or honeydew, I wouldn't question it. I'll get hold of some Loranns flavouring, and see if I can tweak the high notes a bit. I'll also see if I can get hold of some EST - that sounds more like what I'm looking for.

OTOH, the Eastmall lychee is perfect - better than I'd even hoped it might be (it's my favourite fruit,) and the French Pipe is nice (though quite different from the TW FP.) Separate lychee review to follow, for sure!

tenfour

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
Alabama
The first taste of E-Smokey Treats Watermelon (medium) I had literally made me smile. I've been vaping it almost exclusively since then and it's still great. The EST Apple was also good. I used to smoke Camel Lights so I bought some EST Camel (high) but I friggen hate it (anyone want to trade?) which is weird since I usually am not a big fan of fruity flavors yet I seem to prefer to vape sweet stuff. The Watermelon really does have a watermelon Jolly Rancher flavor to it and it also packs a nice throat hit to boot. Really excellent stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread