Status
Not open for further replies.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Just mango... or maybe mixed with pineapple (or some other citrus fruit). No blend with creams, vanillas, stuff like that. Just a punch of fruit .

I use a KF Prime @ 1.2ohm, so a 50/50 to 70/30 (on the thicker end) is required. No nic salt recommendations, please.

Would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks!
Straight up mango-FLV
If your after just a mango flavor I like 4%FLV and 1% Cap sweet mango

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just mango... or maybe mixed with pineapple (or some other citrus fruit). No blend with creams, vanillas, stuff like that. Just a punch of fruit .

I use a KF Prime @ 1.2ohm, so a 50/50 to 70/30 (on the thicker end) is required. No nic salt recommendations, please.

Would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks!
DIY flavor or commercial juice?

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
If you're searching for a commercial juice, and something like Mango, Peach and Raspberry sounds good, try Nirvana from illusion Vapor Co.
Tried it last summer, best vape i've had in a while + that mango sure was juicy as hell (imho).

NB: unfortunately it's 80VG though so use at your own risk if you don't use drippers or rebuildables.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Commercial. Never really considered doing DIY - sounds like another hobby I don't have time for.

It doesn't need to be time consuming. It's as easy as making orange juice from a can.

Orange Juice from Concentrate: Open the can of concentrated juice, dump the concentrate in the pitcher, and add water.

E-juice: Open concentrated nicotine, pour into bottle, add flavoring, and add VG/PG.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It doesn't need to be time consuming. It's as easy as making orange juice from a can.

Orange Juice from Concentrate: Open the can of concentrated juice, dump the concentrate in the pitcher, and add water.

E-juice: Open concentrated nicotine, pour into bottle, add flavoring, and add VG/PG.
Not quite as fast as making oj unless using a nic base and one shot.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Commercial. Never really considered doing DIY - sounds like another hobby I don't have time for.
Vape Chemist is said to have good mango juices. Magic Vapor mystic magic, mango, tangerine, raspberry , was one I liked before diy. For single flavor fruits Zeus e juice and Highbrow Vapor were my go to companies.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Not quite as fast as making oj unless using a nic base and one shot.

I'm not quite sure that I understand what you are saying. If you order nicotine already in solution, it is just a matter of dilution. A lot of places will sell concentrated stocks of nicotine in solution (either VG or PG). Depending on the size of the bottle, you may need to measure. Nothing complicated though. A small bottle of concentrated nicotine could be used in one shot.

If you buy nicotine as a powder, it is still easy. You just need to weigh it. But handling pure nicotine requires much more precautions for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread