Status
Not open for further replies.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The only atomizer I see listed on their site is a 2.0 ohm. They are calling it a LR, but to me LR would be 1.5-1.8ohm. Depending on your pv, if it has standard 510 threads you could use genuine joyetech brand atty's on it. I have been trying out Cisco spec atty's from Avid Vapor recently but not long enough to say they are the best as yet. You might also think about trying out LR306 atty's. They have the same threads as a standard 510 and tend to be a warmer vape than a 510. It also seems to produce better TH and vapor for me as well.

mke67

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Englewood, NJ
The only atomizer I see listed on their site is a 2.0 ohm. They are calling it a LR, but to me LR would be 1.5-1.8ohm. Depending on your pv, if it has standard 510 threads you could use genuine Joyetech brand atty's on it. I have been trying out Cisco spec atty's from Avid Vapor recently but not long enough to say they are the best as yet. You might also think about trying out LR306 atty's. They have the same threads as a standard 510 and tend to be a warmer vape than a 510. It also seems to produce better TH and vapor for me as well.

Are you talking about ikenvape? Because I see 1.5 510, 901, and 1.8 801's..........Also 2.0 CAN BE considered LR.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Are you talking about ikenvape? Because I see 1.5 510, 901, and 1.8 801's..........Also 2.0 CAN BE considered LR.

No. Was talking about the Volcano site. I know some people consider 2.0 to be LR, but as far as I have known since I started vaping a year ago 2.0 was standard resistance. A year ago there wasn't a big choice in resistance for atty's like there is today. I just wish that all vendors had the same standards today. I always buy 1.5 ohm and have found that very few actually test out at that. Most test in the 1.7-1.9 range it seems. Still looking for the guy that has them that test in at 1.5. I think it will be a long search though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread